Sephora recommendations

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben

Reaction score
a friend offered to do a sephora haul for me and i am almost clueless as to what products i should have him grab me...so far i have on the list: lip fussion, nar blush in deep throat, nars blush/bronzer combo, stacked style fuji flower and lipscripton by benifit. what are some other must haves??

Originally Posted by ben a friend offered to do a sephora haul for me and i am almost clueless as to what products i should have him grab me...so far i have on the list: lip fussion, nar blush in deep throat, nars blush/bronzer combo, stacked style fuji flower and lipscripton by benifit. what are some other must haves?? Do you have any Stila products?

Originally Posted by Sophia Do you have any Stila products? NONE! most of my make-up comes from mac....i do have doirshow and a couple lancome mascaras : )

Originally Posted by ben NONE! most of my make-up comes from mac....i do have doirshow and a couple lancome mascaras : )
icon_surprised.gif
Oh so you definetely have to try them!I really love their eyeshadows and lipglosses!And generally I love all Stila's products!:icon_love

Definitely browse the website...I could get lost in that for forever! I'm already piling stuff on my favorites list and I just ordered stuff I haven't even gotten yet! I'm hopeless. I think I love everything from there. I don't think you can go wrong!

Definitely check out Stila e/s and Smudgepots!!
smile.gif

I also love NARS blushes in Orgasm, Crazed, and Torrid - I've rediscovered these lately.

I'd also recommend the Tarte Cheek Stains - they're really long lasting!

ummm... i like stila now, so check those out online to see if there is anythign you like from them

good idea with the nars blush/bronzer combo
smile.gif

they have a lot of skin and hair stuff also. so see if there's anything you want from those.

Stila eyeshadow is really great if you want good pigment! LOVE Too-Faced eye shadow duos too...great pigment and great price! Nars blush and gloss in Orgasm is a must have for everyone!

Have fun
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha try some Stila, a set like this would be great as you can try out a few things x

P107321_hero.jpg

Must Haves

This limited-edition set contains all you need to get totally gorgeous - in seconds.

The eye compact includes four new shimmer eyeshadow shades: a soft peach base shade, a golden peach and warm brown crease shades, and a deep chocolate brown liner. The lip compact contains two shades of our new lip shine: Bare Shine (luminous opalescent shine) and Sun Shine, (warm beige-y peach). To finish your look, the set also includes a deluxe sample of Stila's Major Lash Mascara.

$25

thanks trisha, i love it and i am adding it to my list (L)

If you haven't found an eyeshadow base you love yet, try Urban Decay primer potion!And I love the Philosophy 3 in 1 washes--great scents and not too drying. White chocolate hazelnut is dreamy and the cocktail scented ones (margarita, mimosas, etc) are great too.

If your looking for a really true silver, gold, or white e/s I would definitely pick up the Rocket City e/s trio in Beam Me Up. This trio is my favorite e/s purchase ever. I also have the Mac Daddy Martian trio and although these are good quality too the Beam Me Up trio has better quality. I don't know about the other trios as I haven't tried them yet. I also have Rocket city take me to your leader compacts, and all of them have are excellent quality, last forever, come in the cutest compacts intact with a baby lip brush and mirror, and have the best vanilla cakeish smell and taste. I would also recommend Rocket City's galactic gloss. They have the same great quality, great taste and smell, etc as the take me to your leader lipglosses but are in a tube instead of a compact.

I would definitely recommend almost any of Urban Decay's eyeshadows, as they are all great quality.

I would also recommend Too Faced clickable lipgloss pens. These I swear are my holy grail lipgloss. They last forever, have the perfect consistency, come in quite a few colors, each one of them has a different smell and taste according to its color but they all are delicious, and they are so totable. My favorites are first kiss and screen kiss. If you only buy one thing from Sephora ever it should be one of these
smile.gif

Hmmmm...

Benefit Maybe Baby perfume

Comptoir Sud Pacifique perfume in Aloha Tiare or Vanille Abricot

Latest posts

Back