Sephora VIB sale, you getting anything?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Starts March 29. I am wanting:

YSL Lipsticks

Maybe LORAC eye primer (I have a sample I can test out first)

Where are the enablers? LOL!

I'm going to pass on this! I want to get really serious with my project pan/no buy. Plus, nothing on my Sephora wishlist is LE, so if I still really, really want them once my project pan is over, they'll still be around. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Which YSL lipsticks do you want? 

The only new foundation I wanna try is the new Estee Lauder Invisible one, but you can't get it at Sephora.

Unless they release this year's sun safety kit, nada. I am doing really well on my no-buy.

Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What's the sale? I don't think I qualify because I'm a beauty insider.

According to their message board, BI's can get in on the sale too (just no umbrella & sample bag):

2012 Chic Week Promotion for Beauty Insiders (Mar 30th – Apr 5th)

What is Chic Week?

Chic Week is a special promotion offering 15% off all purchases for Beauty Insiders from March 30th – April 5th. To kickoff Chic Week, Very Important Beauty Insiders (V.I.B.s) can attend a special Preview Party at their local store on March 29th.  VIB’s can redeem the promotion from  March 29th – April 6th.

V.I.B.’s will receive an email on 3/27 inviting them to the preview.  If you are a V.I.B. and have not received the email please log into the V.I.B. only section at Beauty Talk, on or after 3/27/2012: 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Bright-Ideas/ct-p/Ideas

What will be offered at the Preview Party?

V.I.B’s will receive the below benefits on 3/29:

• The first to shop: an extra day to save 15% before everyone else, online and in stores
  • VIB’s bring a friend to get the discount too
  • A SEPHORA umbrella to take home
  • A special VIB sample bag
  • Pantone Express Service makeup lessons at The Beauty Studio
  • Face Time with our Experts and Brands

What time does the preview party begin?

The Preview Party is happening all day on March 29th during you local stores regular business hours. Check out our store locator for hours and locations: https://bit.ly/sephorastores

What does the umbrella look like?

The umbrella is a large sleek, black Sephora umbrella with red nylon lining.  The umbrella is only available for V.I.B. clients with a purchase at the March 29th event and can only be redeemed once per client. 

Is the discount available at Sephora inside jcpenney stores?

The 15% off discount can be redeemed but all preview party perks may not be available at Sephora inside jcpenney stores.

Is the discount available with Canadian orders?

The 15% off discount is available in US and Canada stores but it not available with Canadian checkout online. We do reserve offers for our Canadian clients, so make sure to check our Canadian offers page for exclusives.> http://bit.ly/nUpEzY

Can I redeem the 15% off offer more than once?

Absolutely! The offer can be redeemed multiple times through April 5th for Beauty Insiders and through April 6th for VIB’s.

What if I’m not a Beauty Insider?

Beauty Insider is free and easy to sign up. Become a Beauty Insider to redeem the 15% off promotion. Learn more about the Beauty Insider program at any Sephora store or online at http://www.sephora.com/beautyinsider

Hoping to pick up one of the new YSL lip stains for sure, the LORAC Unzipped palette, and YSL Lipstick in 103, MUFE eyeshadow in #92, and some items from the Pantone + Sephora Color of the Year collection. Of course, I probably won't get anywhere near that much in reality...I'll probably end up with just the lip stain. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hoping to get the new Josie Maran powder foundation (if it's in stock), some benefits kits, and of course whatever strikes my fancy when I'm there ;-)

Originally Posted by taliacrayon24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hoping to pick up one of the new YSL lip stains for sure, the LORAC Unzipped palette, and YSL Lipstick in 103, MUFE eyeshadow in #92, and some items from the Pantone + Sephora Color of the Year collection. Of course, I probably won't get anywhere near that much in reality...I'll probably end up with just the lip stain. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I saw the Unzipped palette in person and really like it. I am really liking LORAC right now. You will love #92.

If they have their ribbon hair ties (like twistband), then that. If not, then something else cheap so I don't feel as bad ruining my no-buy twice.

If they have their ribbon hair ties (like twistband), then that. If not, then something else cheap so I don't feel as bad ruining my no-buy twice.
I didn't know they had ties like that, are they just in the hair area? I want to get something cheap so that I can get the umbrella and sample bag. I hope they don't run out of them to quickly..

They sell them in my store! They are by the sephora brushes and sponges. 

So cute! I love this type, I will definitely get them. Thanks! I hope people post on Sephora's Facebook or here what is in the sample bag, with gas prices I want it to be worth the drive ha ha

Latest posts

Back