Sephora

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was sent an e-mail from sephora.com stating that a Sephora store is opening in Tampa at International Plaza.

Yep I had just heard that too!! I am so excited!!! International Plaza is maybe 15-20 minutes from me...

I live just next to USF. Are you in Tampa too? It is about time we got a Sephora here!! Jeez they waited long enough!

Congrats! I'm glad you guys are getting a Sephora close to you.
claps.gif

Its dangerous to have one so close by. Mine is like 5 miles from my house and I find myself there constantly.

Originally Posted by Marisol Its dangerous to have one so close by. Mine is like 5 miles from my house and I find myself there constantly. LOL...so true
smile.gif
It took as awhile too to get the store to open here in Toronto, but now that we have two, it's really not good for the wallet
icon_redface.gif

Wow, better you than me LOL

The closest one here is around a 3 hour drive, I'm glad. I could do major damage to the bank account if there was one 15 minutes away!

I live in Florida and the closest Sephora is in Orlando, 4 hours from me. Most of my relatives live there, so when I visit I have to go to the mall with the Sephora in it. I dont have good shopping where I live, clothes wise and makeup wise.

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Yep I had just heard that too!! I am so excited!!! International Plaza is maybe 15-20 minutes from me...
I live just next to USF. Are you in Tampa too? It is about time we got a Sephora here!! Jeez they waited long enough!

I'm not too far from Temple Terrace. It is about time we got a Sephora here. The next best thing is Ulta by Citrus Park Mall.

So lucky!!
biggrin.gif
I wish we had a Sephora here, but sadly no.
frown.gif
The closest one is about an hour away. However, we have gotten a MAC and Stila counter, so I say there's always hope!!

Back