Serious UnAnswered Questions,lol

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1.Why does your gynaecologist leave the room when you get undressed?

2. If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth?

3 . Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

4. Is it possible to brush your teeth without wiggling your arse?

5. Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say, 'My name is Bob and I am an alcoholic'?

6. If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?

7. Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?

8. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

9. Why does mineral water that 'has trickled through mountains for centuries' have a 'use by' date?

10. Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp no one would eat?

11. Is French kissing in France just called kissing?

12. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out'?

13. What do people in China call their good plates?

14. If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

15. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

16. Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

17. What do you call male ballerinas?

18. Can blind people see in their dreams? Do they dream??

19. If Wile E.Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why couldn't he just buy dinner?

20. Why is a person that handles your money called a 'Broker'?

21. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

22. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

23. If a man is talking in the forest, and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?

24. Why is it that when someone tells you that there are over a billion stars in the universe, you believe them, but if they tell you there is wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?

25. Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

26. Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a haemorrhoid when it's in your ass?

27. Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

my freezer has a light! lol

19. If Wile E.Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why couldn't he just buy dinner?

lol

lol @ 26.

lol I've heard these before and they're still funny
biggrin.gif

3 . Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

I can put mine on with my mouth closed...

4. Is it possible to brush your teeth without wiggling your arse?

and WHO wiggles their ass when brushing their teeth? LOL

Well guys can't put on mascara without opening their mouths either!!! Lol.

And the property thing... Depending on what state you live in... If the oil and gas and mineral rights were not severed from the surface rights then you got it all... All the way to the core!! But if the mineral rights were sold before you bought the surface... Then anything that's mineable and merchantable belongs to someone else.. And they have the rights to take it but may not have the rights to subside your house in the process... And after they remove it, and stop mining, in most states you get back the viod space left behind!!

Ohhh you wanted the aberviated version?? Ok... Definately maybe you own down to the core!!

Hahahaha

Latest posts

Back