Sex and The City fans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any SATC fans? I was watching season four and realized that Kevyn Aucoin is in the episode where Carrie (SJP) models during Fashion Week for Dolce & Gabbana. I love her hair and overall, I love the show. That coat is to die for. Anyone else? What's your fave episode? :icon_love

carrie_doll.jpg

that's one of my fave episodes!!

"I likey!"

can't remember the other epeisodes that i like right now (benadryl is fogging up my head)

One of my fave episodes is the one where Smith... well, all the episodes he is in. I am also in love with Big (Chris Noth). There was something about him that I found attractive since the beginning of the show. I think one of the funnier moments is when Aidan refers to Big as Batman and he as the Green Hornet. When they get into a fight, I couldn't stop laughing.

greenbeevsbatman_moondancerjen.gif

OMG there are soo many funny episodes, especially the ones where they talk about certain not PG-rated topics, like the one where Charlotte is dating this guy who has a certain preference and she doesn´t want to do it and they talk about it in the back of a taxi.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

oh, and the guys!! ok I like Aidan, Smith, and Miranda´s black neighbor (he was only on the show for a few episodes) I´m not a big fan of Mr. Big though-he seems like an arrogant person and he keeps playing with her feelings, so I wasn´t even all that happy to see them getting back together in the very last episode in Paris.

Originally Posted by Marisol One of my fave episodes is the one where Smith... well, all the episodes he is in. I am also in love with Big (Chris Noth). There was something about him that I found attractive since the beginning of the show. I think one of the funnier moments is when Aidan refers to Big as Batman and he as the Green Hornet. When they get into a fight, I couldn't stop laughing.
greenbeevsbatman_moondancerjen.gif

I love that episode,then carrie screams,STOP YOUR BOTH MIDDLE AGED,LOL

i love sex and the city,i have every seaon on dvd and the theme song is my ring tone on my cell phone.Chris Noth is my secret guilty pleasure,if you know what i mean,lol
icon_twisted.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I love that episode,then carrie screams,STOP YOUR BOTH MIDDLE AGED,LOLi love sex and the city,i have every seaon on dvd and the theme song is my ring tone on my cell phone.Chris Noth is my secret guilty pleasure,if you know what i mean,lol
icon_twisted.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

*hehe* I know what you mean although he´s not my type.and the theme is my ringtone too-I know the last season is over but I´ll be a fan 4ever!!!!

Originally Posted by Arielle *hehe* I know what you mean although he´s not my type.and the theme is my ringtone too-I know the last season is over but I´ll be a fan 4ever!!!!

cool,everytime my phone rings ,i want to do a lil dance

icon_cheesygrin.gif

i loved chris noth. they just had chemistry. you can tell by the chemistry she has with other love interests.

one of my faves is "Don't bring that flat baby in here! I will kill you!"

Some of my fave quotes:

Miranda: I know you're probably busy, having mind-blowing sex right now, but I feel that you need to know your good friend - Miranda Hobbes - has just taken a piece of cake out of the garbage and eaten it. You'll probably need this information when you check me into the Betty Crocker Clinic.

Carrie: Have you?

Mr. Big: Have I what?

Carrie: Ever been in love.

Mr Big: Absof*ckinglutely.

Carrie: I'm drunk .. in Vogue!

Samantha: I'm a trisexual. I'll try anything once.

My all time fave:

Carrie: I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love.

hm..most of my favorite quotes are not PG, and that makes them even funnier. here are my all time favorites:

Charlotte (to Samantha): Is your v***** in the New York City guidebooks? Because it should be - it's the hottest spot in town - it's always open.

Miranda: He only has one ball and I have a lazy ovary. In what world does that create a baby? ... It's like the special olympics of conception!

Samantha: I think I have monogamy. I must have caught it from you people.

Those are some great quotes Andrea. Too funny!

Here some others that I found.

Stanford: I can only stay a few minutes. I got tickets to the Vagina Monologues.

Carrie: Why?

Stanford: Just because I don't eat at the restaurant doesn't mean I can't hear the specials.

Charlotte: Imagine, being blind and not being able to see a beautiful day like today. Can you think of anything worse?

Anthony: Stonewashed jeans and a matching jacket.

Charlotte: My marriage is a fake Fendi!

Samantha: Oh honey, I have tricks she hasn't even seen!

Carrie: And those tricks ain't for kids!

*haha* reading this makes me so sad they didn´t do another season. but I have to say the first few episodes were the funniest. after that they ran out of ideas for sex-related topics and it was all about relationship which I didn´t find funny. so here´s some more of the funny ones

Charlotte: We're having Trey's sperm tested.

Miranda: Is it not doing well in school?

and OMG I found my favorite:

Charlotte: I'm afraid if I don't, you'll dump me, and if I do, then I'll be the u* the b*** girl. And I don't want to be the utbg because, I mean, men don't marry the utbg. Who's ever heard of Mrs. utb?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

(I wasn´t sure if I could type in the words but I think you get the idea. it was the conversation in the back of the taxi)

Originally Posted by Arielle and OMG I found my favorite:
Charlotte: I'm afraid if I don't, you'll dump me, and if I do, then I'll be the u* the b*** girl. And I don't want to be the utbg because, I mean, men don't marry the utbg. Who's ever heard of Mrs. utb?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

(I wasn´t sure if I could type in the words but I think you get the idea. it was the conversation in the back of the taxi)

lol! i like the part where she's like "but i'm from Smith!"
another favorite part is when they're in the diner and charlotte is telling them about how her vagina is depressed
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

and then when she's at a chinese acupuncturist or something. and she runs out of the room with needles coming out of her face and she's screaming about not being able to find her center. hehehehe

I find that I can relate to all of them on a certain level. I think that is why I loved the show so much.

Last night I watched the one where Charlotte gets a rabbitt and gets addicted. It was too funny. I loved the first couple of seasons.

Originally Posted by Sofia Last night I watched the one where Charlotte gets a rabbitt and gets addicted. It was too funny. I loved the first couple of seasons. That one definately is hilarious. A friend of mine bought one and I told her that we would never see her again. She is a SATC fan so she got my reference.
tongue.gif

I loved this show! I wish they were going to do the movie. Why oh why can't everyone just get along.

I loved Mr. Big and Carrie together.

Originally Posted by elljmz I loved Mr. Big and Carrie together. Me too! Even though I think Aidan is pretty hot, he used to annoy me at times. I think Big great.

After seeing Carrie with Big, Aidan didn't stand a chance in my eyes. Not that Chris Noth is drop dead good looking even. There is just something in the way that he played the part that made him irresistable.

Originally Posted by Marisol Me too! Even though I think Aidan is pretty hot, he used to annoy me at times. I think Big great.

Latest posts

Back