Sex Talk forum Acess for 7/8-7/10

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey fellow MuTalkers!!

I'll be away this weekend and unfortunately will not be able to access your password requests for the Sex Talk forum. I will answer all requests on Monday 7/11. If you would like to participate in this forum during my absence, please send a PM to Marisol or any other Mod & they will try to help you out.

This also applies to the hair forum... please don't be upset if I don't get back to your questions right away.... I'm sure the other girls will surely be able to help
smile.gif

Have a great weekend everyone & see you all on Monday!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

xx Janelle xx :icon_love

Well you will be missed Janelle:icon_love See you when you get back and have a great weekend.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Hey fellow MuTalkers!!
I'll be away this weekend and unfortunately will not be able to access your password requests for the Sex Talk forum. I will answer all requests on Monday 7/11. If you would like to participate in this forum during my absence, please send a PM to Marisol or any other Mod & they will try to help you out.

This also applies to the hair forum... please don't be upset if I don't get back to your questions right away.... I'm sure the other girls will surely be able to help
smile.gif

Have a great weekend everyone & see you all on Monday!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

xx Janelle xx :icon_love

ITS MONDAY!!! lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ITS MONDAY!!! lol So it is! Sorry Janelle! ....lol

Latest posts

Back