Shakira Hits the Books at UCLA

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
shakira.jpg

Shakira already knows how to put out a hit record – but now she's tackling an even bigger subject: the history of western civilization.

The "Hips Don't Lie" singer has been attending classes at the University of California, Los Angeles, Peopleenespanol.com reports.

"While everyone else has been at the beach, the MTV Awards and the Emmys, Shakira's been studying History of Western Civilization all summer at UCLA," a source tells the site.

The Colombian star is taking classes with the prestigious professor Robert Cleve, who has his doctorate in the subject.

One thing not on Shakira's agenda is marriage, according to the source, who says rumors of impending nuptials are "absolutely false."

Interesting! I wonder if I'm going to start seeing her around campus!
biggrin.gif

thats awsome that there are still people in the entertainment industry who do more in theyre life than get drunk and go shopping.

KUDOS TO HER!

Awesome, I wonder why she's studying--I mean if it's for herself or something in particular.

Thanks for posting!

Latest posts

Back