Share Valentine's Fun Pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had such fun with mine friends...I just recieved mine pic via email from one of mine friends...so sharing....
icon_cheesygrin.gif
we went to dining, dance party....and we had so many friend joined...but five of us was different..then alls in the party...We tool lotsa picture...but here is two i just have recieved....

Does Anybody interested to shares their picture of Valentine's...??
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Aaw cute pics! You must have had a fab time! Yupppp WE SURE DID....thanks for Conmenting...at least some1 shared....what abt ur some pics of your valentine's day...
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I spent the day with my fiance, but we didnt take any pics! I will share when we do take some pictures together tho, for now heres some of my pet pics!! EWWWWWW......so cute puppy u have.....i like the cats...what kind of cats are they?? sooo cutipie
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love kitties! My husband and I are so sad that our apartment doesn't allow pets -- when I graduate one of our most important priorities in looking for a new apartment is that it allows pets!
biggrin.gif
(And it would be nice if it had a dishwasher, washer, and dryer too!
biggrin.gif
)

Anyways I have no pictures from Valentine's Day -- My husband and I just stayed home, I cooked him some Chinese food (his favorite) and then I spent half the evening doing homework
frown.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek I love kitties! My husband and I are so sad that our apartment doesn't allow pets -- when I graduate one of our most important priorities in looking for a new apartment is that it allows pets!
biggrin.gif
(And it would be nice if it had a dishwasher, washer, and dryer too!
biggrin.gif
)
Anyways I have no pictures from Valentine's Day -- My husband and I just stayed home, I cooked him some Chinese food (his favorite) and then I spent half the evening doing homework
frown.gif

That sound fun....at least you have eaten chinesss foods...wow..I never tried to cook chinese although i wanted to....But too scary if it will taste yuck...lol...no just kiddin i just never tried to cook. But i love chiness food.....it's ok if you dont have pic at least u share ur fun with us...
icon_smile.gif
thanks...so what kind of chinese food u made if you don't mind me to asking you??

Mina, which one is you?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Miranhat

I had such fun with mine friends...I just recieved mine pic via email from one of mine friends...so sharing....
icon_cheesygrin.gif
we went to dining, dance party....and we had so many friend joined...but five of us was different..then alls in the party...We tool lotsa picture...but here is two i just have recieved....
Does Anybody interested to shares their picture of Valentine's...??
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I spent the day with my fiance, but we didnt take any pics! I will share when we do take some pictures together tho, for now heres some of my pet pics!! I want a kitty!!! Damn landlord.
icon_cry.gif

No Valentine's Day pics, but we saw the FUNNIEST movie:

paul_giamatti7.jpg

(Sideways)

Great pics! Mina, are you the 2nd from Left??
icon_wink.gif

We just went to dinner, so no pictures... but it was nice -

And Trisha... there is that 'fiance' mention again!!! DO TELL!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Oh dudes theres no big secret, we've been together like 4 years and got engaged in May 2004! Its not a recent thing, I just dont mention him much!! Oooh! I guess since you sometimes say "boyfriend" .. we all thought it was recent! You fooled us! But CONGRATS anyway!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
When's the wedding!?!? Are you gonna fly in all your MUT buddies to be there??!! I'll pack now!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Didnt mean to confuzzle anyone!! But i was sure i mentioned it to Tony?? oh well!
I have plans for a long engagement but wana get married in Vegas (original, not!!) so you can all come!!

I loooove Vegas!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Perfect reason to go back again! LOL

They're lovely pics Mina. And ye're all wearing the same top!!! Sounds like ye had a great night. I've no pics of my V'day. It wasn't that exciting anyway!

Latest posts

Back