Share your Senior Portraits!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... i'll be a senior in hopefully 4 more years... hahaha.

but i must say you all very good!

Kee...Loving the flannel..hahah. I was all about the grunge.

Susan...The hair is so cute!

lol these are awesome!

in oz they don't take 'senior photos' like that.. we get a school photo every year, so I have ones from k-12.

I don't have my year 12 photo online but this is from my senior year. The guy is my 2nd ex bf
biggrin.gif

cardphoto001.jpg

Mid 2003, pretty much the same, probably a little bit thinner then, make up isnt too bad, i dont think?

Pinksugar...CUTE!! What an interesting background...I see the word despair? Hahaha.

I'll see if I can find mine. I know you all look better now, but you still all look pretty hot back then.

I'm too embarrassed to show mine, even though it was only 2 years ago.

I wish I had one on this computer so you guys could see how skinny I was! LOL

Everyone looks SO cute in their senior pics.

Rosie, you looked so pretty! You still do, and I don't think your MU was bad at all!

you all look so beautiful!!!

this is a pic from my Sophomore year I'm the girl in the middle

32850-14881504149715001497148814931512149714931494149714941497.jpg

I scanned mine on a picture CD, I'm gonna look for it then Yall can see how skinny I was and check out some 80's hair..........

We didn't have senior photos at my highschool, but here's a pic of me for the boys highschol ball - this was taken 5 years ago when I was 17.

LOL at the crimped hair. I thought I was so cool. I also wore aviators (wtf?! yes to the ball)
sleepyhead.gif

OK, here ya go.......circa 1983. Check out the "no eyebrow" look and I only had one chin.

08-2004115.jpg

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif WOW!! I don't think I'll post mine!!!
Karren

Why, 'cause yours is just as bad as mine?

Back