Shaving your legs... how often do you do it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'll admit it... I'm horrible about shaving my legs, especially when I start to wear pants all the time. I'm lucky if I shave every 2 weeks, LOL! I know that's gross, but I'm not gonna lie about it.

Is anyone else like this? I really just hate to do it. UGH!
icon_frown.gif

However, in the summer, I shave every day... that's no fun. I think I'm making up for it in the winter by my lack of shaving.

I shave em' everyday... I HATE STUBBLE!! it drives me crazy! Especially at night when all I wear to bed is a tshirt - Yick! LOL
icon_eek.gif

rofl... I was *so* gonna ask this question! I shave pretty much every day during the summer, but during the fall/winter....not so much, lol. I may go a week, which says a lot 'cause my hair grows *fast*. If I'm in a hurry and something needs to slide, it'll always be shaving since I'm always wearing jeans/pants nowadays anyway.
biggrin.gif

In the winter, why shave? Unless you're going to wear a skirt. And, I don't think it's gross to go without shaving.

In the summer, every other day. In the winter, only on Saturdays -- that's my morning to sleep in and take a long shower! I do like to shave once a week though, so I can wear skirts to church on Sunday, and if I get too hairy some of the slacks that I wear during the week get a little a itchy!
smile.gif

In high school I used to go 2 or 3 weeks when I'd only wear jeans during the week and would often wear pants to church... my Mom thought that was the grossest thing ever and said I couldn't do that when I got married because guys don't like hairy legs, but my hubby hardly even notices when I shave my legs! (Hm, he must just be looking at something else
wink.gif
)

I rarely shave my legs anymore because I never wear anything but pants, even in the summer (I have nasty horrible legs even when I do shave) and my boyfriend doesn't mind or care. Though he of course prefers shaved legs he realizes what a hassle it is to shave them as compared to him shaving his face.

In the winter I only shave about once a week. I hate it too. In the summer every other day.

I shave mine every 2/3 days.. I hate having to do it all the time. Think whenever i become a millionaire i'll get laser surgery on my legs so i'll never have to shave again!

In the winter I'm pretty lazy about shaving but recently I have had no choice. I have prenatal appointments almost every two weeks, so just as a favor to my doc (dont want to gross him out!), I am trying to shave more frequently.
icon_smile.gif

side note: Ok I just read this to myself and am thinking" if my hubby read this he will be insulted, cause he would probably think that I would shave for my doc and not for him" hmmmm LMAO!!

Originally Posted by shoediva side note: Ok I just read this to myself and am thinking" if my hubby read this he will be insulted, cause he would probably think that I would shave for my doc and not for him" hmmmm LMAO!! LMAO! You gotta keep the doc happy
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Every other day for me, I can't stand stubble, just one of those little things that makes me crazy
icon_lol.gif

usually 3x/week, but it's been so windy lately that i finally shaved last night after 10 days.
icon_redface.gif

every night...kind of like brushing & flossing...my head should grow hair as fast as the rest of me...in all the right places thank goodness...

Originally Posted by BellaDuJour My sweetheart is in Iraq working and I may not shave until he comes home lolol.. Bella Hope he comes home safe & soon!

My skin is extremely sensitive, and I couldn't shave every day, even if I wanted to. I shave every 2 weeks or so - the Intuition razor has made it a much more pleasant experience for me. However, I do have an electric razor that I use on a regular basis, that helps me keep the "stubble" away, and lets my skin heal until I can shave again.

Originally Posted by BellaDuJour and I may shave every two weeks too.. if I feel like it.. Summer is a different story but winter.. I am very lax about shaving.. My sweetheart is in Iraq working and I may not shave until he comes home lolol.. Bella

Thats not unusual. I do that too!! In the winter, never mostly unless I wear a skirt or plan to show my legs. WOW thats real bad. In the summer, once a week is sufficient for me.

I shave everyday too. My husband always complains about me taking long showers. Thats when I shave though. I was just wondering when others do it.

Latest posts

Back