She chopped off half my hair..but I love it.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had been debating what to do with my hair for a long time, and after many lengthy discussions about my hair on facebook with Jocasta (Jobunny) we came up with a few idea, as well as a few pics too (god I love that girl
smile.gif
Huge shout out to Jo..she is fab
smile.gif
)

I look like a stunned mullet in this pic..but we're looking at the hair people, the hair lol

hair1.jpg

hair2.jpg

This was the result...bra strap length, stacks of layers and a side swept fringe. I'm really loving it, still getting used to it being so short (well shorter than it was), but I love it. It's a good length, it's still long enough for me to curl it and do things with, but not too long where doing things is a hassle.

OMG Bec I love it! I so don't think you should go blonde at all lol, the dark hair and blue eyes is gorgeous.

(Yay you posted lol)
biggrin.gif

And to nick a quote from yourself......*steals your hair*
wink.gif

I also think brunette hair suits you better. It really makes your beautiful eyes stand out! I really like the cut and your hair is still very long!!

gorgeous girl!!

you must have had really long hair before. when i saw the first picture i thought the next one was going to be short hair...lol!

it looks fantastic. like it has already been said, it really brings out your eyes.

Latest posts

Back