She Just Had a Baby?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Holy bounce-back! Saw these on another board & wanna know how'd she manage to get back into her pre-pregnancy body?

i think she bounces back so quickly because she has like, 13% body fat to begin with and doesnt allow herself to gain anything but the weight of the baby + amniotic fluid, etc. thats my theory. i dont think she eats much in general, and she must have one hell of a trainer and diet regime to get back into shape. i dont see posh ever letting herself go. and whats up with those baby names??? what did she name the last one, velveeta? gyne-lotrimin? tinactin?

I know what you mean about her body & frankly, I have to wonder how healthy her babies were @ birth. Her weight gain was too little, which IMO, can't be good for any fetus.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse what did she name the last one, velveeta? gyne-lotrimin? tinactin? New baby's name is Cruz.
wink.gif

Who is it?

LOL

Originally Posted by keaLoha

Holy bounce-back! Saw these on another board & wanna know how'd she manage to get back into her pre-pregnancy body?

Posh? LOL nice name

Oh yeah her! love those spice gurls

Originally Posted by Trisha

Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham, she used to be in the Spice Girls

I don't like the idea that any woman would be ashamed of being pregnant or how her body changes b/c of pregnancy, but since the Beckhams aren't really "big" in the US, I don't know what to make of her.

you gotta admit, though, that she's freakin' beautiful (looks-wise). you never know, though. maybe her babies were all born healthy and she's just one of those ladies that don't gain much weight, no matter what the circumstance. a few of my relatives stayed so thin during their pregnancies and always have been. i know they eat a lot and they sure as hell ate a lot while pregnant LOL

Originally Posted by Trisha See i dont think she is attractive at all, maybe thats cause we are bombarded with the Beckhams 24/7 in the UK! ah, i forgot about that! that must be hella annoying.

Can't stand Posh 'n' Becks. I still haven't quite figured out why she's still famous.

I know they're not big here in the US, but from the reactions I've seen from UKers, everyone's over them & waiting for their 15 minutes to be over. I don't get their appeal either, but then again, I don't know enough about them.

i think they get so much attention because they ARE a good-looking couple and also, didn't he cheat on her? the press loves stories like that. he cheated on her and they're still together, as well as her having another one of his babies. it's what everyone wants to hear.

i sometimes read british tabloids (though i seldom know who the people are) and posh and becks are everywhere! in the US in 1997, you couldnt turn without seeing the spice girls somewhere.

i dont mave much of an opinion of becks, but posh is a little scary. shes overdone and hard looking imho. shes got that rich witch look to her - nails overdone, hair ironed, lips laquered, etc. i do envy her thin figure, but i think shes a bit too thin, and those melon boobs arent workin for me.

on a side note, who is jordan? i see her in british mags. is she one of those people who are famous for nothing? is she a fash mag slag who was in a sex row with an MP? lol.

Hahahahahaha another Jasmine famous quote:

"fash mag slag"

rofl

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse

i sometimes read british tabloids (though i seldom know who the people are) and posh and becks are everywhere! in the US in 1997, you couldnt turn without seeing the spice girls somewhere.
i dont mave much of an opinion of becks, but posh is a little scary. shes overdone and hard looking imho. shes got that rich witch look to her - nails overdone, hair ironed, lips laquered, etc. i do envy her thin figure, but i think shes a bit too thin, and those melon boobs arent workin for me.

on a side note, who is jordan? i see her in british mags. is she one of those people who are famous for nothing? is she a fash mag slag who was in a sex row with an MP? lol.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hahahahahaha another Jasmine famous quote:
"fash mag slag"

rofl

lol. i cant take credit for that one. its a line from absolutely fabulous (a british show.) i do love the word slag, though.

Originally Posted by Trisha See i dont think she is attractive at all, maybe thats cause we are bombarded with the Beckhams 24/7 in the UK! Its like Ben & Jlo here in the US. I was so sick of them! Or Paris Hilton & whoever she is dating this week.

If i see that bloody FAKE pout one more time i'm gonna drive to Spain and chop her ugly lips off. Will that sad, bitter & twisted woman ever learn to smile? Ok.. rant over
biggrin.gif

She looks like a plastic android--very Stepford Wives-ish, but w/great makeup.

PBI but he's greek, isn't he Trish?? Or is he australian? Personally i can't stand Jordan. She's defo someone that is only famous for her boobs & for sleeping around. I dont rate her at all

Originally Posted by Laura ...i'm gonna drive to Spain and chop her ugly lips off. Laura, I'll fly over & meet you just to watch.
wink.gif

Back