Shea Terra

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by fayeX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This brand showed up in one or two subscriptions but I can't remember which.

Really want to try  samples!     
you should try contacting them to see if they will send you samples.  i received the black soap from Beauty Sage and now i use it every night. i just ordered the argan & green coffee eye serum for the first time.

Bought the Shea Terra White Chocolate Shea Butter Ultimate Moisturizing Body Creme for someone as a gift. After smelling it, I have to have it. I already have 3 or 4 kinds of their cremes but this one smells sooooooo amazing.
wub.gif

Bought the Shea Terra White Chocolate Shea Butter Ultimate Moisturizing Body Creme for someone as a gift. After smelling it, I have to have it. I already have 3 or 4 kinds of their cremes but this one smells sooooooo amazing.:love:
I have a tub of that and it is amazing! My butter is a little stiff and requires some digging into, but it warms and spreads pretty easily. Divine smell!

So I had a dream about me eating the whole sample jar of Banana whipped body butter. It tasted like banana pudding with soap and smelled super good. It was so real and awkward....should I stop using it?

Have any of you tried taking this black seed oil they have now?  I've got allergies and mild skin problems, so I'm intrigued.

does the Rose Hips soap really help with black heads? I have some in my nose and my pores are so tight they don't even come out with pore strips...or using steam and trying to extract! I don't want to poke my nose cuz I will leave horrible marks and I'm just looking for something to help with those damn blackheads!!!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

does the Rose Hips soap really help with black heads? I have some in my nose and my pores are so tight they don't even come out with pore strips...or using steam and trying to extract! I don't want to poke my nose cuz I will leave horrible marks and I'm just looking for something to help with those damn blackheads!!!
It helped me! Nothing has worked as well as the black soap. Although, I have the bar form.

I've used a bar african soap from coastal scents, it would really irritate my skin and it was drying me out bad!

It didn't work for me. I guess it takes time....I use it as a mask once a week so I didn't expect it to clear out my blackheads.

Living Social has a deal on the Argan and Green Coffee Eye Serum (love this stuff) for the next few days - $19 and it's normally $38. Plus, I got an email saying that today only, you can use the code MOM5 for $5 off deals that are $15 or more, so it's only $14.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think it helped the pores on my nose. My pores are a lot smaller and black heads are not as noticeable and I don't use pore strips often either. I use a Beauty Buff Teardrop Sponge(bought from Ulta) soaked with "berable" hot water and apply the soap on it. Then I just scrub my nose with it. I do that every other day.

Someone had mentioned the black seed oil: love!!! Within 1 week pore sizes minimized, difficult throat acne gone/wrinkles gone! I'd began mixing into my face/body lotions, now I'm oil cleansing at night. I'm getting ready to order their desert date oil - anyone experienced this oil?

I love the Moroccan Lava and Rose Hips face mask. It's a powder formula that you add water to, and you can use it as an all over mask or a spot treatment. It has a lot of a thyme scent to it. It can be a bit dificult to remove once it hardens but it works well.

Our 100% pure Rose Hips Oil is produced from the wild rose found naturally growing in the pristine mountain kingdom of Lesotho. This is 100% pure, cold-pressed high quality rubiginosa Rose Hips Oil. It is also high in essential fatty acids, omegas and anti-oxidants. For more visit our Shea Terra Organics site.

Back