Shed overwhelming tears of happiness...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i put a link to the store on my original post so that you can see what i am talking about!!!

even looking at the pics of the floors gets me a bit.

oh- they have this huge plaque that lists all these famous people who have bought fabric from there- Oscar De La Renta, Christian Louboutin, Donatella Versace, Calvin Klein... it went on and on, and i kept thinking to myself "and me!!!"

and when i got to the bottom of their celeb list, it said "... and you!"

at that point is when i started crying on this last trip.

I am SO CHEESE...

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes.....definitely a man under the pretty dress. Hey!! No peakin under my drerss!!!
devilish.gif

Originally Posted by XkrissyX /img/forum/go_quote.gif Whenever I step in FOrever21, I feel like its my happiest place on earth.hahah
Then the first time i saw the F21 store in Frisco my face was like this -->
icon_eek.gif
. I was in the car and my boyfriend drove by it and i swore I gasp and my boyfriend got scared cuz he thought something was happening to me.hahah I said" OOOOOOMG! 3 STORY FOREVER21?!" I literally wanted to jump off the car as he passed by it. Anyways I went to Forever21 in Frisco, I just stood infront of the store for about 5 minutes and tried to pull myself together before I went in.

I got mad love for that store.

Haha. I always smile everytime I see that store.My dream is have is empty so I can browse alone and just stare at all that clothes and accessories. Sigh*

Lovefest - I so wanna go!

I'mma see you there...

happened to me once, i didn't cry but almost. so embarrassing. when i found something i like, i also jump everywhere
tocktock.gif

Back