Shelf Life Of Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just bought my usual color of powder and foundation (which i use like a concealer) and i have realized it is too light because of my beach babe tan!!! ha ha. i was wondering if i could just save the powder and foundation, which i have already opened, for when i become pale again? in other words, how long can i hold on to these two products before they go bad??

Check out this thread HERE. Really good chart with all the 'life expectency' info
wink.gif

thanks for all your help!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Check out this thread HERE. Really good chart with all the 'life expectency' info
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jennyb I just bought my usual color of powder and foundation (which i use like a concealer) and i have realized it is too light because of my beach babe tan!!! ha ha. i was wondering if i could just save the powder and foundation, which i have already opened, for when i become pale again? in other words, how long can i hold on to these two products before they go bad?? I use my usual color of foundation when i have sun tan and you what it makes skiin look more perfect i should say.I realy like the effect.

Back