Sherry Hill Prom 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So i was checking out sherry hill, and noticed that they already have their 2008 prom collection on the site!!! And I pretty much fell in love with this gown, so i'd like to share!! I am actually considering buying it for my prom / bc ambassador this year!

S01015.jpg.jpg
42.jpg

Beautiful. Looks like it would be expensive. I would totally go for it. The highschools around here are all doing the short prom dress thing.

That is quite a bit less than I was thinking! Let us know if you decide to get it!

Yeah I'd say for that price it'd be a good investment. It's a beautiful formal gown that isn't too "promy" so you could wear it again.

I love it! You should totally get it, it is much less expensive than I thought and not promy at all and just Gorgeous! You guys should see mine, I would never wear that again lol.

Pretty dress! I should be looking for my prom dress for next year since i'm a senior, that dress it a little to glitzy for me though...

Oh I think it is beautiful and you would definitely be noticed in it.

Latest posts

Back