SheSpace Pearls - Time Sensitive!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
TheSheSpace has put the Pearls collection and Diamond Dusts back - but only until 6 January. So if you wanted them, grab them now.

Won't mention that I didn't see this at all til after I put in my order, and can't afford anymore *sobs*.

But the rest of you - take advantage!

The limited edition page is back. Woohoo! I was one of those who sent an email. I'm definitely going to grab while I still can.

Lovely! I got some samples but when I was going to order full sizes the where gone... I'm glad they returned, even for a short while!
smile.gif

You're welcome. My stupidity is your gain *bangs head with hammer a few times*

HOW did I miss it? At least I can console myself that the colours I got from the permanent collection are lovely, too. I have yet to hit a She Space colour that I don't love. And there is going to be some new and gorgeous soon, though I don't know if it'll be LE (praying I have my paypal account funded at the right time if it is!). I did get some samples from Heather with my last order of some really gorgeous pastels and highlight colours that are nowhere to be found on the site, so stay tuned
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back