• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SheSpeaks.com Walgreens Simple Skincare Program

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've mentioned before in the forums about Shespeaks.com.  I am excited to show you guys my first beauty item that I have received from one of their programs.  Some people are familiar with Shespeaks.com, since they are the ones behind Cravebox.  They have lots of programs for people to try, a forum to give your opinions on products/items, and contests.  I highly recommend signing up with them.  To receive the product from Simple Skincare that I did, I just went to my local Walgreens to inquire about Simple Skincare.  I then answered a questionnaire and was rewarded with a full size Simple Skincare product to try out and give my opinion on.  Shespeaks gave away 1 of 3 products, which included:  Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer, Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash, or the Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub.  I received the facial scrub today.  I have already tried it and it is fabulous.  I thought I would share, so that more of us MUT followers could reap the rewards of these programs. 
icon_biggrin.gif

I got mine in the mail from CVS today, it's a smaller size though. I got the Facial Wash Gel 1.7oz

That's awesome that CVS was giving out stuff.  I love the scrub.  I like it even better than my Dermalogica.  Have you tried the facial wash?

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine in the mail from CVS today, it's a smaller size though. I got the Facial Wash Gel 1.7oz

I <3 SheSpeaks! I got the same product as you and I LOVE it. It leaves my skin so soft and clean. How did you like it? I'm getting some more Simple Skincare stuff from a Klout perk that I received. I can't wait to try more from this line :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I enjoy Simple Skincare! I for their wipes and it's so gentle when I use it to remove my eye make up. People LOVE ELF's makeup remover wipes but they kinda burn my lashline, Simple Care does the job better (2 wipes take off all eyeshadow and 90% of my water proof eyeliner), without burning my eyes!

@GirlyEnthusiast

I really like the scrub.  My normal scrub is Dermalogica Microfoliant and I like this better.  I have really oily skin and redness in my cheeks (not confirmed rosacea) and sometimes the Dermalogica tends to exacerbate the redness, but so far this is not the case with the Simple scrub.  I am planning on buying the cleanser, but I'm trying to use up the cleansers I have received in all of my beauty subscriptions..lol

Yep I hear ya... my skincare basket is overflowing. If products didn't expire, I wouldn't need to buy cleanser again until I'm 80.

I tried the facial wash last night and it didn't seem like anything too special to me. Besides that it's unscented (which actually kind of freaked me out for some reason haha). I don't really see any differences in my skin with cleansers though...I usually have to use scrubs to see anything happen! Maybe i'll give their scrub a shot, do they actually sell their products or are they just trying them out as samples right now?

Originally Posted by brandyboop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's awesome that CVS was giving out stuff.  I love the scrub.  I like it even better than my Dermalogica.  Have you tried the facial wash?

I guess the selling point is their products are specialized to work on sensitive skins? So it should be very gentle yet it gets the job done, so it could be indifferent from other products, as for the scent, it could be scented with essential oil, alcohol and stuff, which may not be good for sensitive and acne prone skin I guess.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried the facial wash last night and it didn't seem like anything too special to me. Besides that it's unscented (which actually kind of freaked me out for some reason haha). I don't really see any differences in my skin with cleansers though...I usually have to use scrubs to see anything happen! Maybe i'll give their scrub a shot, do they actually sell their products or are they just trying them out as samples right now?

Back