Shimmer e/s I bought

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just won an auction on Ebay....and though I've already paid for it, I was just wondering if yall could give me your opinion. I googled it and could come up w/ nothing for D'Vintage....it's shimmering e/s. I just need to build up my mu collection so that I can experiment and I'm sure it's nothing super high quality, but still....your opinions are important to me....

So...if you can check out item # 5598745926.

Thanks - Melissa
icon_idea.gif

Originally Posted by eightthirty I just won an auction on Ebay....and though I've already paid for it, I was just wondering if yall could give me your opinion. I googled it and could come up w/ nothing for D'Vintage....it's shimmering e/s. I just need to build up my mu collection so that I can experiment and I'm sure it's nothing super high quality, but still....your opinions are important to me....
So...if you can check out item # 5598745926.

Thanks - Melissa
icon_idea.gif

Wow, I can't find any info about it either... everything eventually directs me back to ebay... but, I've also found that you can still get awesome looks out of some not so high end cosmetics... so if you want to mix it up, it certainly couldn't hurt...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Pretty colors. Sorry.. haven't heard of the brand before. Let us know how they work for ya!

I haven't heard of it either... but keep us posted! We're always eager for new stuff to try!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back