Shimmery eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't wear any eyemakeup, especially lately (it's been so hot). But I love the look of a shimmery eyeshadow that is especially noticeable on the inner eye area (both on upper and on lower lid). I have a nice tan now and was wondering if you guys could reccomend an e/s that's really shimmery, maybe sparkly and that is light, such as (champagne, white light silver, gold, etc)??? Thanks in advance!!!

i LOVE mac's bagatelle eye shadow from the d'bohemia collection.

ones from stila that i like: jezebel, casis, kitten

Originally Posted by jennyb I don't wear any eyemakeup, especially lately (it's been so hot). But I love the look of a shimmery eyeshadow that is especially noticeable on the inner eye area (both on upper and on lower lid). I have a nice tan now and was wondering if you guys could reccomend an e/s that's really shimmery, maybe sparkly and that is light, such as (champagne, white light silver, gold, etc)??? Thanks in advance!!! Ooh, I'd suggest: MAC Honey Lust, Retrospeck, Filament and Bagatelle (if you can find it!).

what color is bagatelle??? Is this their new line of stuff???

Originally Posted by Liz i LOVE mac's bagatelle eye shadow from the d'bohemia collection.
ones from stila that i like: jezebel, casis, kitten

Thanks for the advice!!! I actually have filament and I do love it b/c it's the kind of look I like. what color is retrospeck???

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Ooh, I'd suggest: MAC Honey Lust, Retrospeck, Filament and Bagatelle (if you can find it!).

I know I keep asking you guys, so bare with me, but what color is Phloof? Thanks for being so helpful, all of you, I can't sleep, so you guys are keeping me entertained!!!

Originally Posted by Charmaine I love MAC Phloof! It's so perfect.

Originally Posted by jennyb what color is bagatelle??? Is this their new line of stuff??? umm. it's alight tan/champagne shimmery color.

How funny, that's my makeup look right now!!! A really pretty blush, lipgloss, and a wash of shimmery e/s. You nailed it on the head!! I will check out this color, it is very pretty and looks like it would look good on me. thanks!!!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Phloof is...well I suck at describing colors, so here's a picture I put up in the picture gallery. It's so pretty and shimmery. During days when I put on berry blush and a Palatial lustreglass, I love my eyes to just have a wash of this and it's so gorgeous. It's my HG.
1735-phloof.jpg

this sounds weird, but if any of you guys have advice on acv, can you respond to my reply??? this girl on the thread scared me, and now i think my face is going to fall off. exagerating, but do need advice. i hope you guys know what i'm talking about

Originally Posted by jennyb I don't wear any eyemakeup, especially lately (it's been so hot). But I love the look of a shimmery eyeshadow that is especially noticeable on the inner eye area (both on upper and on lower lid). I have a nice tan now and was wondering if you guys could reccomend an e/s that's really shimmery, maybe sparkly and that is light, such as (champagne, white light silver, gold, etc)??? Thanks in advance!!! I suggest Stila's Kitten!The color is champagne and is a very shimmery e/s! And it gets SUPER SHIMMERY if you apply it wet!! It will be perfect with your tan!I have it for almost 2 years and I really love it,and for a night look I use it wet!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Stila Kitten if you want a "frosty" look. For a glowing shimmer nothing can beat BE Nude Beach. One of my fave colors it is great with everything I get so many complements with it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jennyb I don't wear any eyemakeup, especially lately (it's been so hot). But I love the look of a shimmery eyeshadow that is especially noticeable on the inner eye area (both on upper and on lower lid). I have a nice tan now and was wondering if you guys could reccomend an e/s that's really shimmery, maybe sparkly and that is light, such as (champagne, white light silver, gold, etc)??? Thanks in advance!!!

What is BE???

Originally Posted by Suzy Stila Kitten if you want a "frosty" look. For a glowing shimmer nothing can beat BE Nude Beach. One of my fave colors it is great with everything I get so many complements with it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jennyb I have a nice tan now and was wondering if you guys could reccomend an e/s that's really shimmery, maybe sparkly and that is light, such as (champagne, white light silver, gold, etc)??? Thanks in advance!!! For champagne Stila Starlight is probably your best bet, for white light silver either Stila Moonlight, or Stila Platinum (available in a duo with a shade called pot-pourri) and for gold I used to really like Nina's Nugget creaseless cream shadow, I haven't tried it since they changed the formulations but it used to be really good.

Whoops!!! I know what that brand is, my mom uses it!!! I guess I'm not down with the lingo yet:icon_love

Originally Posted by Charmaine Bare Escentuals - it's a brand.

Thanks everyone for the recomendations!!! I just got MAC nylon, but I have to check out the stilla e/s when i go to this other mall (the closest mall to me doesn't have stilla
confused.gif
)

try mac say yeah. coppery/apricot shimmer. i think it would look great on tanned skin. check it out.

http://www.maccosmetics.com/template...CT_ID=PROD1503

Originally Posted by jennyb I don't wear any eyemakeup, especially lately (it's been so hot). But I love the look of a shimmery eyeshadow that is especially noticeable on the inner eye area (both on upper and on lower lid). I have a nice tan now and was wondering if you guys could reccomend an e/s that's really shimmery, maybe sparkly and that is light, such as (champagne, white light silver, gold, etc)??? Thanks in advance!!!

Latest posts

Back