Shipping from US to Ireland

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
US girls that have swapped with me.. How much do ye think shipping to Irealnd is for a MAC Skinfinish? Joy is gonna do a CP for me and we're just trying to work out a rough estimate for shipping!

Thanks
biggrin.gif

If she is just using airmail which you should get within a week, about or around $5. If there is Global priority to Ireland then it may be 3 more dollars. But if she does global express then it is probably $15. Now I am not an expert but I send packages my sister who lives in Paris, France a few times a month. I sent a small package to Sophia last week on Friday which she received on Wednesday and it was airmail and less than $6. I don't think it will cost more than Sophia's because that is a small item too. If you are paying her with paypal you can pay her the price of the product first and then when she sends it to you she can ask for the shipping cost. Of course that is between you and Joy.

Originally Posted by Laura bump!

You're welcome. I hope I will be close with the prices
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Dont be sorry, that was a perfect answer! Thanks honey
biggrin.gif

Back