Shiseido Make Up line!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've only try a mascara from Shiseido, the Lasting Lift but I didn't like it! Have you ever try their products, foundations, powders, concealers,blushes, lipsticks, glosses, e/s, eye pencils???

Are they good??
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

foun3_01.jpg
conc1_01.jpg

lip6_05.jpg
lip2_01.jpg

eye9_01.jpg
eye4_01.jpg

blus1_01.jpg
powd3_01.jpg

I've tried the compact foundation and I liked it. Other than that, I do not use Shiseido that often.

I use their Powdery Foundation, l/s, l/g, blushers, mascara base, eye & lip m/u remover (yes - removes w/p mascara as well) and their eye mask. I did try their w/p volumizing mascara but it smudged on me.

I have one of their lipglosses. the color is sheer, there is no real noticeable smell to it and it feels smooth on your lips.

it´s just not really my color, otherwhise I would LOVE it. I don´t think it lasts all that long though

I had some samples of their Hydro-Powder Eye Shadow (whitelights and aquashimmer). That was good,but unfortunately, it dried out really quick,because it was just a sample. But it seemed like a good product,very shimmery.

I tested out a beautiful lipgloss from Shiseido called "Apricot Nectar" which I plan on buying next time I head out to the mall. Its a gorgeous shade and doesn't seem to sticky.

Apricot Nectar? It sounds too be a peachy shade, am I right?? The texture how is it exactly? Is it very glossy??

Originally Posted by greeneyedangel I tested out a beautiful lipgloss from Shiseido called "Apricot Nectar" which I plan on buying next time I head out to the mall. Its a gorgeous shade and doesn't seem to sticky.

Originally Posted by Sophia Apricot Nectar? It sounds too be a peachy shade, am I right?? The texture how is it exactly? Is it very glossy?? Yes, I love peachy melon colors and this is a great shade. It is glossy but not overly. Its not sticky at all! The exact shade is "Apricot Nectar G7".

Shiseido's Luminizing Color Powder is really nice - a pressed powder containing 3 colours ...

Thanks for the info greeneyedangel!!! I love peachy lip glosses too!!! :icon_love And I love that it's not sticky,I hate sticky glosses!!!

Originally Posted by greeneyedangel Yes, I love peachy melon colors and this is a great shade. It is glossy but not overly. Its not sticky at all! The exact shade is "Apricot Nectar G7".

I've used their eyeshadow before, it's good quality. I've never really liked their colors.

Originally Posted by Lindabear spazbaby how is the hydro-liquid working for u??? I like it although it does have a light fragrance. It applies very nicely and gives a dewy finish. It's the only dewy finish foundation I've ever been able to wear on my oily skin.

Originally Posted by Eva121 I had some samples of their Hydro-Powder Eye Shadow (whitelights and aquashimmer). That was good,but unfortunately, it dried out really quick,because it was just a sample. But it seemed like a good product,very shimmery.
The Hydro-Powder shadows have a nice luxurious texture and are fun to apply but they have to be touched up.

there are some eue shadows and lip glosses that are pretty. i just can't get myself to buy them. lol.

Latest posts

Back