Shiseido Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone used Shiseido makeup? What are your thoughts? Any favorites?

Ive never used it, but i heard from a lot of people that it's very good. I think jessica simpson loves it. Well i know she loves shesheido in general.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Has anyone used Shiseido makeup? What are your thoughts? Any favorites?

I used to use their Hydro Compact foundation till they reformulated and added silicone

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Has anyone used Shiseido makeup? What are your thoughts? Any favorites?

Is sillicone bad for your skin. what exactly does it do

Originally Posted by allisong I used to use their Hydro Compact foundation till they reformulated and added silicone

Silicone causes alot of people to breakout..I'm extra sensitive to it though so not only do I get the typical breakout but my face turns red and itches..I have to read the ingrediants very carefully

Originally Posted by maiho Is sillicone bad for your skin. what exactly does it do

omg thanks!! This is why i turn red and itchy to some foundations. Ok im gonna start being more careful now. I notice that MAc' s foundation causes me to itch like crazy. Sometimes bare escentuals too. Anyone else notice this with mac's foundation products??

Originally Posted by allisong Silicone causes alot of people to breakout..I'm extra sensitive to it though so not only do I get the typical breakout but my face turns red and itches..I have to read the ingrediants very carefully

Sounds like you might be silicone sensitive also.When checking your ingrediants you want to look for a product called Dimethicone..It's the most typically used form of silicone used in cosmetics/hair care/etc.I can't use MAC or BE either..I believe some of MAC various foundations may use Dimethicone but BE makes you itch because of the Titanium Dioxide(natural sunscreen)

Originally Posted by maiho omg thanks!! This is why i turn red and itchy to some foundations. Ok im gonna start being more careful now. I notice that MAc' s foundation causes me to itch like crazy. Sometimes bare escentuals too. Anyone else notice this with mac's foundation products??

Thanks a bunch girl!! That was some useful information. I'm writing this down so i remember the next time i go to the mall. I wish i could use BE cuz their products are the most pure out of all that other stuff. With my itchiness, it doesnt happen right away when i wear BE or MAC, only after like at least 5 hours or later, when the make up has sinked in then my face starts to itch.
icon_frown.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Sounds like you might be silicone sensitive also.When checking your ingrediants you want to look for a product called Dimethicone..It's the most typically used form of silicone used in cosmetics/hair care/etc.I can't use MAC or BE either..I believe some of MAC various foundations may use Dimethicone but BE makes you itch because of the Titanium Dioxide(natural sunscreen)

Latest posts

Back