SHISEIDO the makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, i recently purchased Shiseido The Makeup...a liquid foundation. I've never used any of their products before. Does anybody else own this foundation, and if so what do you make of it?

Originally Posted by YourOneAndOnly Hi, i recently purchased Shiseido The Makeup...a liquid foundation. I've never used any of their products before. Does anybody else own this foundation, and if so what do you make of it? Never tried this myself but my mom and younger sis really love it.

I don't care for the Fluid Foundation but I do like the Hydro-Liquid compact foundation.

I use Shiseido's skincare products and compact foundations and I love it. Have used those products for many years and still using them. I like their hydro-liquid compact foundation very much but then I have to touch up T-zones often. This is good for those who are normal to dry skintones.

I use Shiseido's Uv White Whitening Compact Foundation along with their Control & Protect Base Cream and my foundation lasts all day without touch ups. Hope this helps.

Back