Shoe shopping at Frederick's!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh they're cute.. Look at the size of that heel though! Holy cow
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Oh they're cute.. Look at the size of that heel though! Holy cow
biggrin.gif
Ditto....I don't think I could walk in a heel like that, I'd either fall off the heel, or take them off after 15 minutes because my feet would be killin!

Originally Posted by Laura Oh they're cute.. Look at the size of that heel though! Holy cow
biggrin.gif
LOL I love heels no matter how much they hurt!
icon_redface.gif

LOL! You're too cute Lily. I tried on a pair of my sisters new stilettos yesterday and my feet were hurting so bad after 30 secs. There's no way i could last the night dancing in them! I used to wear heels all the time until about 2 years ago when i started wearing flats during the day for work & now anytime i put on heels i'm in pain
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura LOL! You're too cute Lily. I tried on a pair of my sisters new stilettos yesterday and my feet were hurting so bad after 30 secs. There's no way i could last the night dancing in them! I used to wear heels all the time until about 2 years ago when i started wearing flats during the day for work & now anytime i put on heels i'm in pain
biggrin.gif
I love ballet flats! I have a couple pairs, but I want to get some more colors! I love the look of heels, and they're fun to wear, but I don't really own any high heels like that, but I want to get a few kitten heels from Zappos!

They do have the cutest shoes. Recently I've found that the quality has gone down though. A few years back (6 or 7 years) I ordered a pair that I'm still wearing today. Pairs that I've bought more recently haven't lasted nearly as long.

those are cute. i looooove heels!!! my family is always amazed at how long i can wear a heel. i guess it's b/c my mom used to let me walk around the house in them when i was young. i've been in love with them ever since.:icon_love

These are the only pair I own from Fredericks. I had wanted them since the day they came out and I've only worn them once!!

magazineboot-fredericks.jpg

Nice Lily!! The strappy ones are cute!! I like these boots, both tan & black, but would never be able to get them up over my calves
frown.gif

68050_24_itm_a_5600.jpg

Originally Posted by Charmaine I like those boots, Janelle, but why is the zipper only halfway?
confused.gif
Ya know... GOOD QUESTION!!! lmao - I just realized that!! and it's from the bottom! What the heck is that gonna do!?? Maybe if you have enormous ankles!?!? lol But I wouldn't even be able to get em' up that high - so I can count these & their weird zippers out! lol

its so hard to look at this topic. i have so many shoes already!

Latest posts

Back