Shop Miss A

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In time for Valentine's Day, a little haul from Shop Miss A came today. I love it. Shop Miss A is an online makeup shop where everything is $1.00. I've been buying for years from them, but I am excited to see that they have more skin, hair, and body care items now! And the products are quality. Research revealed that many of the new skin, hair, and body products come from Fisk Industries on New York. Fisk makes Barielle, a quality nail care line, and hair products distributed by Sally Beauty Supply, among others. You can get hair masques, scrubs, serums, hand creams, body oils, for $1 each!

I notice a lot of things sell out often on Shop Miss A. So I check the New Arrivals sections often. You have to stay on top of it. I also try to keep a budget and limit myself to 5 items or fewer so my total will be under $10.00 with shipping on each order. 

Latest haul:

• Luxe Beauty Care Collagen Skin Cream - full sized skin cream for $1.00, in a nice box. It does have mineral oil, characteristic of a lower priced cream. But also shea butter. I don't mind mineral oil. 
  • A0A Studio Pure Cotton Squares - great Shiseido cotton dupes for $1.00. Package is little, so you have to purchase these often, but they are great! 
  • Pink faux fur makeup bag - Lancome had a promo with a pink faux fur bag and I wanted it so badly, but I think you had to pay $60.00 for the GWP, so I had to pass it up. I got this instead!
  • Dermactin T-S 2 step collagen masque - This is from Fisk Industries. I love 2 step sheet masques. It even comes in a little sleeve like a CD case. Cute!
Excited and only want to shop more from Shop Miss A! I have another haul on the way with Fisk hair balm, scrub and some other things. 

IMG_0474[1].JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I got another little Shop Miss A haul:

• Enamel Clover Stud Earrings in White - very beautiful
  • Barielle nail treatment cream
  • Nail Strengthener in a pen form with a brush at the end 
  • Body oils - African Musk; Baby Powder; White Linen Type - these smell good, especially the African Musk. 
Excellent buy for $6.00. 

Two more Shop Miss A hauls on the way. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Shop Miss A now has a mystery bag, called the "Spring Edition MISS-tery Gift Bag. The bags are only $5.00, but contain $10.00 worth of products - five beauty items and five accessories. I might get one. 

Shop Miss A mystery bags are sold out. They have some jewelry with St. Benedict medals though, which is cool. I need one of those! One day to payday! 

Latest posts

Back