Shop Tangerine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just placed an order w/them & am quite impressed. They carry some great brands for a fledgling boutique. Granted the variety isn't as vast as Revolve or Shopbop, but their CS is really great. Here's one of the two e-mails I rec'd w/in minutes of placing my order:

================================================== =========================

Date Ordered: Sunday 27 March, 2005

The comments for your order are

Hello Gail! Thanks for your order. I will ship the jeans out tomm. We really appreciate your business. You will receive another email tomm. with all the shipping info as well.

Thanks again and have a wonderful remainder of sunday!
icon_smile.gif

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Processing

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

================================================== =========================

For me, the little personal touch was what impressed me & has made me bring this to MuT shopper's attention. There's a 20%-off code (JESSANDDAISY) & they don't charge tax (except CA) & shipping's free via UPS Ground.

HTH!
biggrin.gif

Thanks Gail! I have never heard of Tangerine but will certainly check them out!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Off I go to check them out now! I have shopped shopbop, eluxury and have checked out revolve but have never purchased from them YET!
icon_twisted.gif

Just had my first order w/shopbop last week & couldn't be happier. They're currently having a sale & a 20%-off code (SHOPETC). Revolve's awesome, but I have yet to order from eluxury. I have yet to try Vibe, but we'll see....

Latest posts

Back