Shopping for clothes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin)

What's your favorite retail or online store for clothes?

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) What's your favorite retail or online store for clothes? Here in Houston we have the most awesome goodwill & thrift stores, the bluebird, the charity guild & the guild resales, consignment stores all over & flea markets, yard sales & park-your-butt-anywhere-on-a-sunday-afternoon...add Ross, Marshall's, & the drycleaners that don't want to keep stuff past 60 days & you could refurbish your excellent wardrobe for pennies on the dollar.

I shop at a lot of stores. I do like Express for work clothes, I have to wear black everyday. Abercrombie & Fitch for jeans, they fit me perfectly. Once in a blue moon I'll get something at Bebe, they have the cutest things but way overpriced! If I need something cute for going out with the girls I'll go to Forever 21 (although I am far from being 21) the clothes are poorly made but very cute. I'll also check out thrift stores (the stores here are really good) I have found so many designer clothes & purses with the tags still on.

Latest posts

Back