Shopping for the boyfriend? O_o

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So my boyfriend's and my anniversary is coming up, and I asked him what he wanted. He already has all the gadgets he wants, but he needs some new clothes, since his style is "under construction" as he puts it, lol. He just wants clothes, and so I've been trying to look for some good things, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

So far I'm considering Levis 510's, since he's pretty slim and likes skinny jeans. I'm also thinking about some polos-- he likes Ralph Lauren, but they're pretty expensive -__- Is there an alternative around the $40-50 dollar mark? We both set budgets of $300, so I do have a bit to spend. 

His style is what I would call well-dressed-but-casual-but-trendy-but-not. o_O I know, you're probably like "What is this girl saying?!" but I'm pretty confused, lol. He's very all over the place in terms of style-- he likes Levis, RL, Toms, Sperrys, GShock, and yeah. All over the place.

Anywayyyss, I'll stop rambling! Suggestions and tips would be much appreciated <3

I forgot what number those Levi's are, but my bf wears those. I also get him a lot of polos from H&M, lacoste and macy's. There's a promo code for macy's it's "FRIEND" to get an additional 25% off. Oh yea and you must get him a manly/sexy watch :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Maybe get him a new pair of TOMS and/or Sperry's? Also, I know you're considering Levi's, but I love pac sun jeans....unfort, my boyfriend is too tall for them though :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha. and their jeans are around the $40-50 mark. GOOD LUCK! & Happy anniversary!!

Check out the brand Perry Ellis. It's really nice stuff, some of the button-down shirts have kind of a funky retro vibe (goes well with my husband's sideburns, hah) and the jeans have a nice fit. I know Dillard's always seems to have PE stuff on super sale, so it's worth checking it out.

Latest posts

Back