Shopping is better than morphine!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doe

Reaction score
Hey!

Yesterday i went shopping and i went to this store called lifestyle that sells make up and i bought a few things.

And they are:

NYX triple eyeshadow..the sponge applicator is just sooooo soft!!..i might buy more of these eyeshadows just for the sponge..lol

BTW the gray in the middle is darker in real life its just that the flash made it appear lighter and the last eyeshadow is actually pure black.((awesome for smokey eyes
icon_wink.gif
))

2c64be2c.jpg

7f03b5d5.jpg

This is a colour workshop make up palette thing..i just wanted it for some random reason
tongue.gif
...((the labels are from a plastic flim on top of each thing))

38c2afca.jpg

This is a miners eyeshadow kit ...something i can play around with and test looks with.
icon_wink.gif

8cc4d135.jpg

After i left lifestyle i went to Seef Mall((biggest mall in bahrain))...and i swear to you there were about 5 make up department stores all together..I was soo tempted..lol

I was pleasantly suprised that bahrain has Bobbi brown,Laura Mercier and Helena Rubeinstein.((I thought bahrain just had the usual brands that are EVERYWHERE..e.g.)) Dior,Chanel,Estee Lauder,Lancome..blahblahblah...lol

Then i wandered into the MAC store..i defanatly need to carry more money with me next time..((i hadnt brought my wallet with me
icon_cry.gif
))

and in non makeup news i spent the rest of my money buying LOADS of accessories..((every store is on sale
icon_cheesygrin.gif
))

So now i just have a few questions:

1.Is primer really necessiary?..if so what primer is better,Nars of Laura Mercier or any of the brands mentioned above ^

2.does anyone have any recomandations for any Bobbi Brown products that might be a MUST-HAVE??

3. Any MUST HAVE Mac products??..((now i'm going to get swamped with recommendations..lol
tongue.gif
))

Thanks for reading.https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/claps.gif

Cool haul!

The only primer i have tried is Smashbox and i quite like it.

And i agree with Trisha - defo check the shimmerbricks out from Bobbi Brown.

Originally Posted by Trisha Sounds like you had a fab time shopping!
in answer to your questions

1.Is primer really necessiary?..if so what primer is better,Nars of Laura Mercier or any of the brands mentioned above ^ YES! I love Laura Mercier's Primer the best and i have tried NARS, KA, BB, MAC and its still my fave! x

2.does anyone have any recomandations for any Bobbi Brown products that might be a MUST-HAVE?? The Shimmerbricks!! Love them!

3. Any MUST HAVE Mac products??..((now i'm going to get swamped with recommendations..lol
tongue.gif
)) Click here!

Thanks for all your help.!
claps.gif

I will Def. check out the primer by Laura Mercier.

nice haul! i wish i could buy some NYX, but no one near me sells it! i wonder if it's sold online? i've heard good things about it.

Latest posts

Back