shopping lists

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this will be a public shopping list. today, all i've found myself doing was remembering what to buy next, so i thought this would be a fun way to share with everyone what's on your mind to buy next!

you can add to it anytime you want
icon_cheesygrin.gif

here's mine so far...

[*]trish mcevoy petite (or mini, not sure which one) planner. any recommendations on which one i should go for welcome!

[*]kevyn aucoin sensual skin enhancer

[*]chanel brush #13 (crease)

[*]thebalm gloss in cocoa my coconut

My next purchase will be MAC Fluidlines that are listed as *coming soon*. I am looking for the Macroviolet, Brassy, and Blue Peep.

On my list...

Nars Outlaw blush

MAC Powerpoint in Lilacky

Shiseido HydroPowder eyeshadow in Whitelights

MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Aquamelon

and maybe one of the new Cover Girl palettes just cuz it would be fun to put one together.

15 palette from MAC

Everything from the Naturally Eccentric collection
icon_redface.gif

The veluxe pearl shadows from MAC's Idol Eyes

That is it for now!

oh no.. i went on a NO BUY and am weakening... fast! I want the Eccentric line.. its looking SO nice.. I have NOT seen RebelROck yet.. i am fighting that one off..

I just hope the colors are new and fresh, not repeats under a new name.. or close to what i already have.. hope..hope..HOPE!

the naturally eccentric collection, but that's later.

another 187 brush

i can't think of anything though

Here's my list

Bobbi Brown Apricot Shimmerbrick

Giorgio Armani LSF & MSF

YSL Faux Cils (moving on to my 6th tube!)

Thats it for the moment.. I'm not really lemming anything. I'm just looking forward to getting my Stila haul in the mail any day now. That will keep me going for a while!

Originally Posted by Trisha I have the TM planner in petite (one in pink and one in black) and the KA SSE and would highly recc both ahhh, now i have to get the planner. thanks! i just ordered SSE, too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

scratch thebalm cocoa my coconut off my list. got that last night.

scratch the mini planner (ended up getting the mini), too. oh, my god. i'm scared of what my bills will look like this month
icon_sad.gif

SOMEONE TELL ME IT'S ALL WORTH IT LOL

Back