Should I cut my hair short?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm new to the boards, so hi everyone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I grew out my hair for my graduation last June, and have just been letting it stay long ever since. I haven't had 'short' hair since like, grade 4, so I'm REALLY unsure if I could pull off a shorter-do. As you can see in the pic, my hair is naturally wavy-curly, and I think I have a round face. My main fear is that I won't look girly (more boy-ish than feminine). So if I could get some opinions that'd be great :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also added some pics of possible styles/cuts.

Regular Me                                                      Possible 1                                 Possible 2                          Possible 3

I really like the pic - 1 regular me. This is definately a feminine hair style.

Don't forget you can have it a bit shorter at the back and gradually longer in front. Also, I'd say you have an oval face, nicely proportioned.

Definitely an oval face, and would suit a side swept fringe (bangs). None of those styles are remotely boyish and neither is your bone structure, any of those styles would look lovely with make up emphasising your eyes IMO.

Back