SHould i go blond?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I will never advocate inducing hair damage. Also, I am quite partial to dark hair. But, I think you should do what you want without regard to what people say here. If you've already decided to be blonde, go do it. If you're indecisive, wait it out a couple weeks, buy a wig, try it out or something. After all, I am not wearing your hair, you are wearing your hair and you are the master of it.
wink.gif

well i cannot picture the blond on me.. so that is why i am asking from other people perspective? i love to color my hair but i dont want to look like a retard

like this

play-anna04.jpg

I can't see the pic to detemine what kind of blonde it is... I'd say to start out with highlights in the color you want, and then see how you like that. It might be that the highlights are sufficient to suit your "need to be blonde." And if you like the color and want your whole head blonde, then at least you have a slight clue as to what it would look like.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can't see the pic to detemine what kind of blonde it is... I'd say to start out with highlights in the color you want, and then see how you like that. It might be that the highlights are sufficient to suit your "need to be blonde." And if you like the color and want your whole head blonde, then at least you have a slight clue as to what it would look like. That's exactly what I did and I liked it framing my face, but honestly, as dark as my hair is, it's a pain to keep the highlighting up, not to mention expensive. I like the brown on you. But, I do agree with Aquilah.

if u really want to be bolnd so go for it! u can always go back again to your natural hair color...

I'd go with bold blond highlights, they are easier to maintain and usually more flattering !

Latest posts

Back