Should I invest in Chanels Eye Tonic?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am talking about the tiny bottle (only 10 ml!!!) with the roll-on applicator that is supposed to make dark undereye circles go away.

I read a review on it and it worked I suppose, but it´s so damn expensive! and for the little amount you get you´d have to buy it every 2 months I suppose-or even once every month?

I am just getting so annoyed by my dark circles. I´ve tried many products and I heard that the Chanel tonic works.

anyone else heard of this REALLY works or not?

it got rid of my circles 50%, but came right back once i decided it wasn't worth spending $50 every other month for.

a top quality eye cream is a must for aging skin. i'd pay it in a heart beat if it works well and gets rid of the dark circles and puffiness.

I wouldn't spend a lot of money on chanel's eye tonic. I would buy something cheaper like mac select cover up for my eyes.

i just purchased this stuff yesterday. i really hope it works! i just look horrible without concealer on
frown.gif

ill tell you if it works. if not ill be bummed about the $$$

- Mon

I don't see any dark circles on any of your FOTD. I think you might want to try something less expensive though.

I've never tried it, but if you do Andi and it works, let us know. I have terrible dark circles and I'd spend the money in a minute if I knew it really worked! I've also heard Teamine Eye Complex is good!

I was always looking at this item at the stores but i could never make myself spend that much money on such tiny thing... and I always have read so much about how expensive skincare is not really worth all that money and that you can find equally good stuff at the drugstores... that being said, i am still curious and I would love to try it out
wink.gif
did you check MUA reviews?

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't see any dark circles on any of your FOTD. I think you might want to try something less expensive though. yeah for some reason my circles were more obvious back when I posted this thread (2005 lol), I guess because I wasn´t wearing self tanner and less makeup, so my undereye circles seemed darker.

For a alternative and cheap way to get rid of dark circles..use a sliced raw potato. Or you can grate the potato and put it inside a cheese cloth and over your eyes. Apparentally it works because potatoes have an enzyme called catecholase. And it lightens the dark area.

I personally believe that dark circles can be remedied by getting enough sleep or drinking enough water and using a few natural alternatives. But, makeup does help to cover it if we need it of course...but if it were up to me, i'd save the 50 bucks and invest it in something else.

Quote:
I personally believe that dark circles can be remedied by getting enough sleep or drinking enough water not all of them!!!

im really hoping this will help. i used it today for the first time, morning af evening. it stings a very little bit. so i hope not to get an allergic reaction. theres a lot of very different reviews on makeupalley.com.. some loves it and some hates it. hope to be one who loves it. if it doesnt work i will try and complaint to get my money back
wink.gif
if it works ill gladly pay the $$$ for something that makes me pretty -without- concealer!

ill let you gals know how it goes. i will use it religiously twice a day. wish me luck!

- Mon

Originally Posted by lummerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif F\
I personally believe that dark circles can be remedied by getting enough sleep or drinking enough water and using a few natural alternatives.

I get plenty of both so I agree with Jennifer in saying not all of them. Mine are bad. I've come to the conclusion nothing is going to work for me. I want to try this now too though, lol!

Yea I realize that. I guess what i meant was that it is a good idea to use alternatives first rather than spending loads of money that can be prevented.

Tis is all.

What about Hylexin? I've seen it all over the place. I have a sample of that. Does it cost a lot to mail an evelope from US to Austria? I'm not too experienced with international shipping/mailing.

Latest posts

Back