Should I?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Girls, I'm needin a little advice you see I'm wanting to do makeup and there's this local fashion show that will take place in next month. The show is for upcoming models, ones who don't have experience, that type of thing. So, I got the idea to maybe call the director or whatever and ask did they need some one to help with the wardrobe and/or makeup. Great right? Thing is, I have no experience at all. I just wanna get out there and make it known that I want to do makeup... BOTTOM LINE. Do you think I should make the call?

Yes! Yes! Yes! Why are still sitting here? Get your behind up and make that call! Do as Diddy says: do it do it do it do it!

I agree. Plus it will look rather good on your resume. Everyone starts from somewhere. You never know, you it could open the door for you onto bigger and better things!

I totally agree with Nox. Make that call! You need to start somewhere and this could be your opportunity. Please let keep us updated.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes! Yes! Yes! Why are still sitting here? Get your behind up and make that call! Do as Diddy says: do it do it do it do it! Thanks girls!
smile.gif
I'm going to keep you all updated. No doubt!

Go for it!! It shows you are fearless and have initiative. Plus...the worst they can say is NO!

UPDATE: I called today when I got from school and left a message on the voicemail. I didn't know what I was going to say, but the words kinda just flowed out naturally from my mouth. I hope they call back!! I'll keep you updated girls and thanks again for cheering me on.
smile.gif

OOH! Good luck!

Shows like that will want all the help they can get anyway. Let us know how it goes!

UPDATE: The person in charge never did call back and the show is next Sunday. I really didn't see how I was going to get the shot at doing something like that. I'm disappointed really. It would've meant the world to me, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be right now. Thanks girls for your support!

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes! Yes! Yes! Why are still sitting here? Get your behind up and make that call! Do as Diddy says: do it do it do it do it!
iagree.gif

Latest posts

Back