Show Off Your Bling Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Like all things shiny? Share your precious jewels here! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love bling but with all of the weight loss I have been hesitant to buy any. All of my favorite rings are now way too big for me, I'm waiting to resize them, just in case.

But I saw this piece last weekend and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. So tonight I bought it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Glee!!

Pancua that ring is so unique, I love it! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also stopped buying rings about 2 years ago, because I was losing a bunch of weight, now that the majority of it is off of me I'm starting to buy rings again!

I picked up this Marc Jacobs ring about a month ago, it was like 50% off, so I snatched it up as soon as I saw it =) - Don't mind my nails, it was my first real attempt at water marbling lol

​

Ok, the necklace I have on in this picture is one that I NEVER take off (except when flying because TSA always give me grief about it). It's solid sterling, from a company called Hellkats LA and was given to me by the designer who owns the company. It's my absolute favorite, and my old man wears the same one--his mom teases him that it's like a non-traditional promise ring for us both to wear the same necklace (I don't think she realizes that the designer--who is a very dear friend of mine--is his ex-girlfriend LOL) This isn't the piece of hers that I would have chosen, but I do love it.

That's awesome!!

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, the necklace I have on in this picture is one that I NEVER take off (except when flying because TSA always give me grief about it). It's solid sterling, from a company called Hellkats LA and was given to me by the designer who owns the company. It's my absolute favorite, and my old man wears the same one--his mom teases him that it's like a non-traditional promise ring for us both to wear the same necklace (I don't think she realizes that the designer--who is a very dear friend of mine--is his ex-girlfriend LOL) This isn't the piece of hers that I would have chosen, but I do love it.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's awesome!!
Thanks, sweetie. She's got some gorgeous earrings... Today, I had on my Tudor Rose leverbacks that I bought from her and thought of you LOL

icon_cheers.gif

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks, sweetie. She's got some gorgeous earrings... Today, I had on my Tudor Rose leverbacks that I bought from her and thought of you LOL

Today I went with my SO and his son to a gun show. I'd never been to one so I was looking forward to the experience. 

I didn't expect to come away with some bling though! LOL

I got my first Little Black Bag today.  This is the item I picked for my bag. In LOVE!  Kenneth Jay Lane stretch bracelet.

Pretty! What is your overall opinion on the LBB experience so far?

I love the idea of stretch bracelets but I'm terrified it will be like an epilator on my sasquatch arms. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by LoriAnnLV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my first Little Black Bag today.  This is the item I picked for my bag. In LOVE!  Kenneth Jay Lane stretch bracelet.

I've been making jewelry for over 12 years. I used to sell on etsy. I've been disabled for 2 years & don't create much anymore. I loved it!

Souly your work is beautiful!

Pancua my overall experience with LBB has been really positive so far. This was my first month. I was really disappointed with the two items they originally added to my bag but the ability to trade with other users is awesome. I was able to trade for items that I really liked. Shipping is FedEx Smartpost which I really dislike in general but it's cheap so I understand. It looks like they may start adding some cosmetic items as well. There is some Butter nail polish available right now. 

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been making jewelry for over 12 years. I used to sell on etsy. I've been disabled for 2 years & don't create much anymore. I loved it!

I'm in lust right now! WHY MUST YOU TEASE ME!

In all seriousness though, gorgeous work!

Latest posts

Back