Show us your party pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol Was I drunk? OMG Heck yeah I was. That second picture was taken in at 6am when we came back to our hotel room. We had so much fun. In of the pictures that I have (but cannot find an electronic copy of it), my tongue is so red from drinking hurricanes. I loved that trip and hope to go back soon. *lol* too bad you don´t have the pic with the red tongue!!hey, you don´t even look THAT drunk-and I wouldn´t be able to tell it´s 6am. y´all still look good
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle *lol* too bad you don´t have the pic with the red tongue!!hey, you don´t even look THAT drunk-and I wouldn´t be able to tell it´s 6am. y´all still look good
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I promised you a pic with my red tongue and here it is. Please remember that I was drunk and in New Orleans.
tongue.gif
I used the black bar on my friend cause I am sure that she wouldn't like this to be on the net.

Originally Posted by Marisol I promised you a pic with my red tongue and here it is. Please remember that I was drunk and in New Orleans.
tongue.gif
I used the black bar on my friend cause I am sure that she wouldn't like this to be on the net. LMAO!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Gooooo Marisol!!!!

Originally Posted by Marisol

I promised you a pic with my red tongue and here it is. Please remember that I was drunk and in New Orleans.
tongue.gif
I used the black bar on my friend cause I am sure that she wouldn't like this to be on the net.

ROFL!

Originally Posted by Marisol Glad that I could amuse you all!
tongue.gif
Bet that guy was sure amused!!! LMAO!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Bet that guy was sure amused!!! LMAO!!!
smile.gif
OOOOh, yeah he was. Let me tell you, my other friend who took the pic constantly reminds me of my being drunk and stoopid in new orleans!

Originally Posted by Marisol OOOOh, yeah he was. Let me tell you, my other friend who took the pic constantly reminds me of my being drunk and stoopid in new orleans! Hell, as long as you aren't related to him in any way... it's all good!! lol
wink.gif

OMG Marisol what did you drink? your tongue looks like there´s blood all over it.

and btw, did you have lots of the guy´s chest hair on your tongue afterwards?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
this pic is just too funny!!!!!! I wanna go to New Orleans too

I was drinking Hurricanes which is a very popular drink there. Its a blended drink that sort of tastes like punch but with a bit of a kick... I think it has rum in it. It was delish!

Thankfully, no chest hairs for me. You should definately go to New Orleans. Its a fun town and lots to do.

Back