Show us your party pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok I know everyone has those pics you usually don´t want people to see. I always make weird such weird faces when I´m drunk...check it out

(hope the sizes of the pics are ok. I know some are pretty bad quality. sorry bout that!)

Originally Posted by Arielle

ok I know everyone has those pics you usually don´t want people to see. I always make weird such weird faces when I´m drunk...check it out
(hope the sizes of the pics are ok. I know some are pretty bad quality. sorry bout that!)

Damn! Get down woman! lol nice pics! Looking great in the pics plus having some serious fun i see!! Take it easy with the half naked boy lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Damn! Get down woman! lol nice pics! Looking great in the pics plus having some serious fun i see!! Take it easy with the half naked boy lol THIS half naked boy is used to that I think *lol* he´s a stripper and has been in some Austrian XXX-movies I believe.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL thanks for sharing those pics. are those people all med students? i hope they become my doctor LMAO
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer LOL thanks for sharing those pics. are those people all med students? i hope they become my doctor LMAO
wink.gif
*hehe* no, none of them are. but let me tell ya, most med school students know how to party.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

my friend decided to go recently to this new doctor for a physical, of whom she heard was young and very nice. he was in his 30 something. well when this HOT HOT doc walked in, she looked at him and said, oh god, you are NOT touching me, look at you! HAHA! I was laughing so hard! he was supposed to give her like a gyno check out too! too funny!

Originally Posted by destiny my friend decided to go recently to this new doctor for a physical, of whom she heard was young and very nice. he was in his 30 something. well when this HOT HOT doc walked in, she looked at him and said, oh god, you are NOT touching me, look at you! HAHA! I was laughing so hard! he was supposed to give her like a gyno check out too! too funny! OMG I would have been embarrassed too. not to mention the gyno check- never ever
icon_cheesygrin.gif
too bad I´ve never had any hot docs

Originally Posted by Marisol Looks like you know how to party Andrea! I want to party with you. no prob. come over and party with me!!! I know Americans know how to party too-we just have the better beer over here
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Fab pics girlie! I havent taken my camera out with me in ages in fear that it will get stolen
frown.gif

Cool pics Andrea, and I agree the beer is much better overseas
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle no prob. come over and party with me!!! I know Americans know how to party too-we just have the better beer over here
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey funny pics.I love girls nite out.I have to take a camera the next time i go out ,you guys will piss your pants cause my girlfriends are nuts.By the way Andrea,your such a hottie(I'm not gay,just appreciate beauty)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You would have so much fun in NYC,the guys would go crazy over you!

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey funny pics.I love girls nite out.I have to take a camera the next time i go out ,you guys will piss your pants cause my girlfriends are nuts.By the way Andrea,your such a hottie(I'm not gay,just appreciate beauty)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You would have so much fun in NYC,the guys would go crazy over you! thanks doll
icon_cheesygrin.gif
oh do take a camera with you next time. I bet you have some really cool clubs in NYC, after all it´s the coolest city in the world, right?

btw, did you have fun celebrating your B-Day?

Originally Posted by Arielle thanks doll
icon_cheesygrin.gif
oh do take a camera with you next time. I bet you have some really cool clubs in NYC, after all it´s the coolest city in the world, right?

btw, did you have fun celebrating your B-Day?

I had alot of fun but it got kind of crazy at the end of the night.We went to this awesome trendy resturant in the city(Pipa) We had spanish food and drank wine and White Sangera.They had the waiters come over and sing happy birthday to me it was so funny.
icon_wink.gif
Then we went to this club Glow,and thats where it got crazy!

Gotta run out with my family,later i will go into detail about the chaos!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I had alot of fun but it got kind of crazy at the end of the night.We went to this awesome trendy resturant in the city(Pipa) We had spanish food and drank wine and White Sangera.They had the waiters come over and sing happy birthday to me it was so funny.
icon_wink.gif
Then we went to this club Glow,and thats where it got crazy!Gotta run out with my family,later i will go into detail about the chaos!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

you got me curious now
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Here is a before and after of my friends and I when we were in New Orleans. *lol* you look a little drunk in the after-pic. where you?
wink.gif
I would love to go to New Orleans too-I´ve heard many crazy things happen there.
biggrin.gif

That't another place I would love to visit; food, drinks, shopping
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle *lol* you look a little drunk in the after-pic. where you?
wink.gif
I would love to go to New Orleans too-I´ve heard many crazy things happen there.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Here is a before and after of my friends and I when we were in New Orleans. Hey Marisol,looks like alot of fun!I always wanted to go to new orleans,food fun and atmosphere.

Originally Posted by Arielle *lol* you look a little drunk in the after-pic. where you?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Was I drunk? OMG Heck yeah I was. That second picture was taken in at 6am when we came back to our hotel room. We had so much fun. In of the pictures that I have (but cannot find an electronic copy of it), my tongue is so red from drinking hurricanes. I loved that trip and hope to go back soon.

Latest posts

Back