Shu shadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure for Shu refill e/s price in Japan, because I've never purchased it yet.

But yes, Shu has the refill e/s that can be in palettes.

Originally Posted by Leony I'm not sure for Shu refill e/s price in Japan, because I've never purchased it yet.But yes, Shu has the refill e/s that can be in palettes.

Thanks Leony!!! When you learn the prices of the Shu refills let me know!!

I will, girlie
biggrin.gif

I think they retail for that price here too Sophia which is outrageous! $28 for ONE eyeshadow. YIKES
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura I think they retail for that price here too Sophia which is outrageous! $28 for ONE eyeshadow. YIKES
biggrin.gif
Yeah Lau it's like they made from gold!

About Shu prices in Japan.

Sophia; The e/s are 2100 Yen and they only sell one type - in a little pot, not a separate pan form.

For use in the palettes, there is a hole on the back that you press with a pencil and it's designed to just pop out.

hth

Originally Posted by MacSux About Shu prices in Japan.
Sophia; The e/s are 2100 Yen and they only sell one type - in a little pot, not a separate pan form.

For use in the palettes, there is a hole on the back that you press with a pencil and it's designed to just pop out.

hth

Thanks for letting me know that!! The same think works for blushes too??

Originally Posted by MacSux About Shu prices in Japan.

hth

Thanks for that bit of info MacSux

Guys have you see the new pressed e/s from Shu?? I wonder if anyone has try them!

924_newpes_sq_lg.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Guys have you see the new pressed e/s from Shu?? I wonder if anyone has try them!

924_newpes_sq_lg.gif

Sophia, you have to try them. They are sooooooo beautiful and really good quality. I have 2 that my MIL gave me recently, and that's her fave brand along with Stila.

Originally Posted by bocagirl Sophia, you have to try them. They are sooooooo beautiful and really good quality. I have 2 that my MIL gave me recently, and that's her fave brand along with Stila. Which shades do you have??

Originally Posted by Laura Wow Bocagirl! Your MIL uses Shu & Stila? How trendy is she -LOL
biggrin.gif
Yup she is and I love it because she usually buys me something when she goes. That's how I got most of my Stila shadows.

I have tried the new shadows.

They've added silicone to the formula so they are very smooth. Even they matte shades feel silky, which is an improvement over the old ones.

Shades I have are: ME Purple 700, ME Beige 800(really a pale pink) ME Pink150 and ME Green 450 ( a deep olive and my favorite)

Definitely a good change.

Originally Posted by MacSux I have tried the new shadows.
They've added silicone to the formula so they are very smooth. Even they matte shades feel silky, which is an improvement over the old ones.

Shades I have are: ME Purple 700, ME Beige 800(really a pale pink) ME Pink150 and ME Green 450 ( a deep olive and my favorite)

Definitely a good change.

This ME Beige 800 musy be very good!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Trisha, the new packageing is so gorgeous though! Are you sure you'll want to put them in palettes?

I don't use palettes right now, but am considering getting some just so I don't have to look at the old style packaging. Next to my new ones, it just looks so ugly!

And the next batch of new ones come out next week some time. only 12 this time.

Back