Shu shadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, so I think I've got most of the Stila shadows I need without getting CPs so I thought I move on to Shu Uemura (I like palettes)

Which shadows are necessary purchases (bearing in mind I like colour and have nearly all of the neutrals I need from Stila)
icon_question.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha shall i bother posting my pics Lea, cos you've already seen them IRL, plus i dont know all their names! x We'll just have to take your palette with us so I can point out which ones I want.
So far I want

ME Silver 945

ME Green 555

P Turquoise 555

ME Blue 638

P Yellow Green 402

All of the IR Rainbow 900s

I need to plan before we go though so I don't buy stuff that's like Stila stuff I already have. I proably need to get some more purples.

lol! another addiction! i can't get into the shu shadows, they're expensive! hehe

Originally Posted by Trisha you should give them a try tho Liz, cos you are getting more than twice the amount of e/s compared to MAC
Shu e.s are like Stila quality crossed with MAC colours! x

ahh ok. i'll check them out when i'm in SF later this month. since i'll be with my mom and sis, maybe she'll buy me some stuff! expecially since my bday was last month and she hasn't given me anything yet. lol!

lol! yeah, i can only get them in san francisco, and that's far. last time i went, i forgot to go to the shu store, and only went to the counter at nordies and they didn't have much.

Originally Posted by Liz ahh ok. i'll check them out when i'm in SF later this month. since i'll be with my mom and sis, maybe she'll buy me some stuff! expecially since my bday was last month and she hasn't given me anything yet. lol! If I tell her that my bday was in June, do you think she would buy me some too?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha haha, a cunning plan!
i can only get it from London or Manchester here, so i only go to those places a couple of times a year

Although last night i had the weirdest dream that it was available at our local Blockbuster video store LOL

LOL at the dream! I have MU related dreams and they are the weirdest!If you ever want any Shu from London, let me know!!

Originally Posted by Trisha thanks sweetie, me and Lea should hopefully be coming to London on Sept 17th (day after my bday!!) if i have ££ that is! x Ok, cool!

Originally Posted by Trisha will you be free? its a saturday i believe x I'm not sure now, but i'll let u know.

Originally Posted by Marisol If I tell her that my bday was in June, do you think she would buy me some too?
tongue.gif
LOL maybe!

So,

I couldn't wait until London and I went and bought these off ebay to see how I like them:

ME Blue 638 P Turquoise 555

I'll let you know what they're like when I get them.

Nice e/s Lealabell,very colorfull!!

Originally Posted by Lealabell So,
I couldn't wait until London and I went and bought these off ebay to see how I like them:

ME Blue 638 P Turquoise 555

I'll let you know what they're like when I get them.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Very pretty Lea! I really like the green one. i hope I like it too when it arrives. i'm a total magpie for anything green, turquoise, teal or blue.
I can't believe i have no blue eye liners!

I might have to go and check out what MAC and NARS have to offer to match up with these shadows.

Any recs ladies?

Originally Posted by Trisha You need
MAC Kohls - Minted, Hyacinth & Blooz

MAC Powerpoints - Out To Sea

also to go with those Shu e/s you got, IR Green 511 is gorgeous! I will post pics of mine as soon as my palettes turn up (im rearranging all my Shu e/s) x

I've already got Minted, but I'll add the others to my list.
I'll check out ebay for more shu shadows!

Sorry to bump this thread, I just want comment about the prices.
biggrin.gif

Shu e/s cost around ¥2100 yen ($18 USD) in Japan.

Same price with Stila refill e/s. MAC e/s is more expensive at Japanese MAC store but , but I can get cheaper price on MAC discount shop online.

Leony here Shu's e/s costs 23 euros ( 28$), and Stila refill e/s costs 13,5 euros (16 $). I wonder if Shu has refill e/s that can be in palletes!

Latest posts

Back