Shu Uemera -Any lovers of their e/s on here?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My friend in Singapore is buying me one for my b'day coz they aint available here in Ireland.. I only have ME Silver 945 & love the texture & staying power.. I wanna get another ME.. Any recs?

Originally Posted by laura127 My friend in Singapore is buying me one for my b'day coz they aint available here in Ireland.. I only have ME Silver 945 & love the texture & staying power.. I wanna get another ME.. Any recs? My favs are:IR Grey 942,ME Brown885,MEGold 390,ME Blue 638,ME Grey 944

Woah!! Which would be the nicest for the summer?? I cant get to see them in person so i really dont know what to choose but i'd love something "pretty" for the summer!

Originally Posted by laura127 Woah!! Which would be the nicest for the summer?? I cant get to see them in person so i really dont know what to choose but i'd love something "pretty" for the summer! Would definitely recommend the ME 638 and the ME 390 for summer..To get a view of quite a few shades,do a photo search on MUA under Shu..Carolineswing and cashmerewhore have the best photos..And they're as close to true color as you can get without seeing them first hand..

I checked out Carolineswing's pics & i'm stuck between ME390 & ME368!! I have more colors that would match up with ME390 but i'd love to get something different.. But then i'm thinkin i've no e/s to match up with ME368.. Oh What to do!

Originally Posted by laura127 I checked out Carolineswing's pics & i'm stuck between ME390 & ME368!! I have more colors that would match up with ME390 but i'd love to get something different.. But then i'm thinkin i've no e/s to match up with ME368.. Oh What to do! Believe it or not..The Shu 638 is very similar to MAC Steamy which looks gorgeous with medium purple/lavender shades..I totally for about ME 780 which is also a gorgeous shade..Would look great paired with the 638(638 on inner half of lif with 780 in the outer V )

Oh i'll definetly get 638 so coz ive been wanting steamy all along!! Thanks for helping me choose girlie
smile.gif
Now must add 780 to my wishlist so i can wear it with 638!

Originally Posted by laura127 Oh i'll definetly get 638 so coz ive been wanting steamy all along!! Thanks for helping me choose girlie
smile.gif
Now must add 780 to my wishlist so i can wear it with 638! The 638 will go nicely with the 390 too..LOL Very pretty for summer

Ok, so my friend is getting me one & i can look for the other 2! Thanks for the new lemmings -LOL!!

Latest posts

Back