Shu Uemura Cleansing Oils

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone try these cleansing oils?Are they good? I have oily skins and I don't know if it's good oily skins or they make it more oily? Also a new cleanser released by Shu, the Foaming Cleansing Water?Have you try this?

I've never tried of any Shu Uemura products though, but cleansing oil tends to make my skin more oily. (my skin changed from normal to oily skin seasonally)

Oily skin is better with a gel or foaming cleanser and oil-free cleanser. I threw away my cleansing oil and got a gel foaming cleanser instead.

Thanks Leony I already have a gel cleanser and I use it twice a day,I just want and a cleanser for removing my face make up because gel cleanser doesn't remove them all and a cleansing milk is too oily for my skin!

Originally Posted by Leony I've never tried of any Shu Uemura products though, but cleansing oil tends to make my skin more oily. (my skin changed from normal to oily skin seasonally)
Oily skin is better with a gel or foaming cleanser and oil-free cleanser. I threw away my cleansing oil and got a gel foaming cleanser instead.

I wish I'll find a sample!!Did it cause you any allergies?I have sensitive skin with a tiny problem of acne!

Originally Posted by Trisha i dont know what the situation is now but in May i bought a cleansing oil from Shu but its one for oily skin called Light, i havent found my skin to be more oily now (it was oily before anyway) and i feel like the oil really gets all my MU off.
can you get samples Sophia? they are pretty generous with samples of the oil, i tried it before i purchased it x

Latest posts

Back