Shu uemura Eyelash Curler?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's featured on Sephora.. in other magazines..what's so great about it? There's Shiseido which is supposed to be really good..I've been using my cover girl eyelash curler for a year (as far as makeup/tools goesthis is the ONLY drugstore thing I own) and I use a really good mascara: Lancome Hypnose or Estee LAuder Magnascospic MAscara and get awesome results! I always get compliments about my eyelashes..but for all of you who use Shu uemura eyelash curlers I want to hear your opinion about it because I'm about to buy one..:icon_love

I just bought the Shu one and I like it, but it tore some of my lashes out. What the heck? I didn't have mascara on or anything. Maybe I should stay away from curlers in general?

Mine curl much better than any others I've ever used, but sometimes I go a bit OTT and they end up a bit too curled
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell Mine curl much better than any others I've ever used, but sometimes I go a bit OTT and they end up a bit too curled
icon_redface.gif
lol! I like my eyelashes to be really curled!! the more drama the better!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm just gonna give it a try and I will post later some pics

True or false? Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler is hands down better than all of the rest.

If false, which eyelash curler is the best, in your opinion?

Which Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler do you own?

If not Shu Uemura, what brand eyelash curler do you use, if any?

Thanks!

I have it, I think I am on my third one now after several years. I used to buy drugstore ones, Sonia Kashuk, etc. I kept reading about the Shu and finally bought one. It is well worth the money. My mom is hooked too, she never used an eyelash curler b/c she hates them, but she has one, and raves about it. It is the only one that I have found that curls the lash and it stays, instead of just crimping it. There may be others that do that, but this is the only one I have ever tried that I liked.

I haven't tried Shue Uemura stuff before.

Currently, I'm using Shiseido and Kanebo Eye Lash Curler, purchased it on drugstore near my house.

But, so far I love Kanebo better than Shiseido.

I have Shu curlers, they're much better than any other ones I've tried. They took a bit of getting used to, but now I never leave the house without using them (I always used to forget with my other ones).

My curler just died after about 7 yrs of service and I ordered a Black Nickel Plated Shu eyelash curler... Unfortunately it hasn't come in yet, but hopefully it will this week!!

I have the Shu and Trish curlers - like them both. I just usually grab the first one in sight.

Girls how much the Shu's curler costs in your country. Here it costs 26 euros ( 32 $)!!! It's very expensive!!!
icon_eek.gif
And I wonder if it's worth it!!

i have this and i only tried it once so far, and it didnt do anything for my eyelashes.i have to give it another try.it goes for 18 usd over here, wow 32 dollars is alot of money, i got mine on ebay for less.

Originally Posted by Sophia Girls how much the Shu's curler costs in your country. Here it costs 26 euros ( 32 $)!!! It's very expensive!!!
icon_eek.gif
And I wonder if it's worth it!! Shue's curler cost ¥1,050 (around 9 USD - 7.5 EURO - 5.1 GBP)
It's expensive in overseas countries, because it's included the shipping fees and taxes to export the product.

Originally Posted by Leony Shue's curler cost ¥1,050 (around 9 USD - 7.5 EURO - 5.1 GBP)
It's expensive in overseas countries, because it's included the shipping fees and taxes to export the product.

OMG only 7.5 euros????? I cannot believe that huge difference!!!!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia OMG only 7.5 euros????? I cannot believe that huge difference!!!!!
icon_eek.gif
Sweetie, I'll send you one if you want it
wink.gif
It's cheaper here, in Japan.

Originally Posted by Leony Sweetie, I'll send you one if you want it
wink.gif
It's cheaper here, in Japan.

Ohh Leony thanks so much for the thought but I don't want you to get into troubles!!!
icon_redface.gif

It is 18 dollars here, I looked at the Sephora website. I havent bought one in quite awhile. It lasts a long time. I remember them making a gold one for 60 dollars, that was cool looking, of course I dont have one of those though.

I bought mine for $12 plus shipping from Ebay, so it isn't too bad at all!! And I even got the LE black nickel one...

Latest posts

Back