Shu Uemura Future Mode Fall Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Beyond the extraordinary lies shu uemura's vision of the future. Blending contrasting colors and textures, pearl eye shadows gently reveal color, while dual Eye Pencils define eyes in pearlescent shades and lashes are decorated with a flash of silver. Lips are bathed with a shimmering and translucent glow as a soft contrast. 100 sets of the collection are available exclusively online. Check out here for more info. (Text from shuuemura.com).

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Beyond the extraordinary lies shu uemura's vision of the future. Blending contrasting colors and textures, pearl eye shadows gently reveal color, while dual Eye Pencils define eyes in pearlescent shades and lashes are decorated with a flash of silver. Lips are bathed with a shimmering and translucent glow as a soft contrast. 100 sets of the collection are available exclusively online. Check out here for more info. (Text from shuuemura.com). I'm a huge fan of pearl and shimmer shadows! They brighten the face and make things zing. In fact, I've discovered that stark white (pearlized or shimmery) shadow on the lower lids is just about flattering on everyone! example: <TABLE cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>
574_lg_sq.gif

<TD class=graytxt vAlign=top>

Etincell

Multi-purpose loose powder to highlight eyes, cheeks, lips, or body. Provides a shimmery and glittering effect. May be mixed with foundation or lip gloss and layered over eye shadow.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I have 2 Shu uremea eyeshadow's. What i like about this brand is that there are plenty of colors to choose from. The colours are beautifuly vibrant and uplifting.There is a close link between color and emotions.This is a perfect range to use to express one's individuality and look fasionable. Mr Shu Uemura's make up is most loved and covetted by the Japanese culture. Did you know that Karl Lagerfeld use's SU shadows for his sketches!

Ooh I didn't know that about Karl Lagerfeld and SU shadows. Another reason to keep an eye on Shu Uemura line. Thanks for the info Candy!

Back