Shu Uemura Make Up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Shu Uemura is a completely stranger brand to me!!That's because only 2 or 3 makeup stores sale these products here in Greece!!Have you try them? If you have what's your favourite? I visit their site and I saw some products that I really liked them,like: Sweet Lip Gloss,the blushes Glow on,their lipsticks,concealer and of course their e/s!Also some new products have been released like new double e/s and cream blushes! So,any suggestions???Are they worth trying??

Originally Posted by Sophia Shu Uemura is a completely stranger brand to me!!That's because only 2 or 3 makeup stores sale these products here in Greece!!Have you try them? If you have what's your favourite? I visit their site and I saw some products that I really liked them,like: Sweet Lip Gloss,the blushes Glow on,their lipsticks,concealer and of course their e/s!Also some new products have been released like new double e/s and cream blushes! So,any suggestions???Are they worth trying?? The only thing I've tried is their Nobara Cream Foundation and to tell you the truth I didn't like it..no matter how much I put on..I still looked like If I had no foundation on..very natural finish but I like more coverage

I only have 2 of their e/s and 1 blush. I absolutely ADORE ME Silver #945 and i think every girl should own it! Its one of their best selling eyeshadows. The blush i have is P Pink 30 and i adore that too! So there are my 2 recommendations
biggrin.gif

Thanks Laura!How are their blushes like?Are they similar too Mac's?

Originally Posted by Laura I only have 2 of their e/s and 1 blush. I absolutely ADORE ME Silver #945 and i think every girl should own it! Its one of their best selling eyeshadows. The blush i have is P Pink 30 and i adore that too! So there are my 2 recommendations
biggrin.gif

I only have 2 MAC blushes but i prefer the Shu blush i have. I cant quite explain my reasons because i'm bad at explaining things but i just much prefer my Shu blush!

Hi! I LOVE Shu!!!!!! There shadows melt on and blend so beautifully. The blushes look airbrushed. I especially love the paradise and pastel fluos, but I think they are discontinued. I say give Shu a chance!
claps.gif

Thanks I will!!!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby Hi! I LOVE Shu!!!!!! There shadows melt on and blend so beautifully. The blushes look airbrushed. I especially love the paradise and pastel fluos, but I think they are discontinued. I say give Shu a chance!
claps.gif

Thanks Trisha!So the e/s are worth trying.Also I post a thread today in the skincare forum about cleansing oils!!Are they good for oily skins?

Originally Posted by Trisha I love Shu, i have only tried e.s ( i have about 28 i think - i will photograph them soon), blush, the lash curlers and the cleansing oil and i love all of them. i think the e.s is my fave product from them
think Stila quality e.s crossed with MAC colours!

im also another fan of ME Silver 945! gorgeous colour! try shu, im sure you'll love it!

Trisha I can't wait to post your Shu's e/s!!

Originally Posted by Trisha I love Shu, i have only tried e.s ( i have about 28 i think - i will photograph them soon), blush, the lash curlers and the cleansing oil and i love all of them. i think the e.s is my fave product from them
think Stila quality e.s crossed with MAC colours!

im also another fan of ME Silver 945! gorgeous colour! try shu, im sure you'll love it!

Hi,

I'm a huge fan of Shu. Their eyeshadows and blushes are wonderful and worth checking out. The texture and staying power are great. As for the blushes, the color selection is great, they are super soft, last all day.

Good luck!

Thanks MacSux!!What's you're favourite e/s?

Originally Posted by MacSux Hi,

I'm a huge fan of Shu. Their eyeshadows and blushes are wonderful and worth checking out. The texture and staying power are great. As for the blushes, the color selection is great, they are super soft, last all day.

Good luck!

Hi Sophia,

Some of my favorites are from the newly released shades - ME Purple 700 and ME Green 450 (a deep olive). Others include, M Purple 790 (beautiful dark liner) P Beige 810 (shows up as a soft gold on me) and of course the ME Silver 945.

hope this helps.

The ME Green 450 and the P Beige 810 must be very good !!

Originally Posted by MacSux Hi Sophia,

Some of my favorites are from the newly released shades - ME Purple 700 and ME Green 450 (a deep olive). Others include, M Purple 790 (beautiful dark liner) P Beige 810 (shows up as a soft gold on me) and of course the ME Silver 945.

hope this helps.

Originally Posted by tayliah is there a website where you can buy this makeup? what stores sell it? try shuuemura.com

Sorry to bump this thread, I just want comment that Shu Japan got their new e/s collections out tomorrow in Japan.

720427.jpg

They also got this new cute lash lol

720429.jpg

720428.jpg

Originally Posted by Charmaine The white ones...I don't know about them. Me neither, I wonder what it looks like when someone is wearing those,anyone wanna try and post pics then?
smile.gif

I'm lemming those new neutral e/s lol.

But, I'm on MU No-buy now! ughhh

Latest posts

Back