*Sigh* He just cant win

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
14728615_240X180.jpg

Southern California police said 1991 police beating victim Rodney King has been shot, but the wounds are not life-threatening.

Rialto police Sgt. Don Lewis told the Riverside Press-Enterprise that King was hit in the face and arm by shotgun pellets on a San Bernardino street corner Wednesday night. He bicycled to his home in Rialto to call police and was taken to a hospital.

Police said when they arrived at the home, King and others there appeared drunk and few were cooperative in providing information.

San Bernardino police Lt. Scott Paterson tells the San Bernardino County Sun that the shooting may have involved a domestic dispute.King was beaten by Los Angeles police in 1991 and the officers' subsequent acquittal on criminal charges sparked deadly rioting in 1992.

He looks so much better then he did back then...and I'm talking after he healed.

Omg that's crazy. I didn't know that caused the riot!?! We lived a few blocks from where it happened in L.A. I was like 4, but we had clothes in the dry cleaners that my mom is still pissed to this day cause it was burned down during the riot.

Back