Sigma Brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Love them or hate them?I really don't have any super nice brush sets and was thinking of getting one of their travel ones.If you do like them, should I get the Bunny set or are the general ones better?

I like some of  the sigma brushes, I have the F80 and it is very good in my opinion for applying liquid foundations.  I got the blending E25 brush and i love it...really blends well..I have their tapered brush (forgot the no) and an angle brush which I use as and when.  I find the tapered brush abit diff to use or maybe I am not using it well..haha.  The angled brush is abit stiff like very densed so I find it diff to use when applying blush or when doing contouring.  Ohh i have the powder brush and its so soft and nice.

Originally Posted by kse93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love them or hate them?I really don't have any super nice brush sets and was thinking of getting one of their travel ones.If you do like them, should I get the Bunny set or are the general ones better?

You might find some decent brushes, but I would look elsewhere if you are looking for a really good set of brushes.

Back