Sigma+Sleek+FalseLashes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Just thought I would post some pics of my recent hauls, I ordered these all online a few weeks ago and just got them in lastnight and today. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I ordered the sleek acid palette, sigma brushes, and a bunch of falsies. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How do you like the falsies and the eyeshadows??

I love the look of that olive-green color in the palette- does it show up well?

I love the falsies, they're so pretty and thick, and they really add a special something to the look. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't always wear falsies, except if it's a really special look that I think they would add flair too, but they are awesome and super pretty. The colors in the palette are all amazingly pigmented, so they show up really well. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Especially if you use a base of some sort :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the falsies, they're so pretty and thick, and they really add a special something to the look. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't always wear falsies, except if it's a really special look that I think they would add flair too, but they are awesome and super pretty. The colors in the palette are all amazingly pigmented, so they show up really well. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Especially if you use a base of some sort :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back