Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yousoldtheworld

Michaela
Reaction score
If you're interested in participating in this swap, leave your name and location here.  Once we see how many people are interested, we'll figure out how many boxes we should start and assemble the mailing order.

Please keep in mind that these boxes can sometimes take months to make their full rounds, so if you have any time restraints (such as, if you're going to be out of town the month of April or something) please let me know so we can put you toward the beginning or end of the rounds.

*EDIT*  Also, after you've signed up here, please send your name and mailing address to [email protected] so we can begin to compile the address list.  

Oh, yay, I'm in!  It seems like I find another packet every time I open a drawer or box.  I'm in Portland, OR.  

Just a small request: when you email, can you also include your MuT usernames? No need to send another email or resign up, but if you guys can add that, it'd be awesome! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm in!! Adrienne from Georgia.

Is there a set amount of samples you should be giving?

No set amount, just take out what you want and add a few more things! Obviously, don't take 15 things and add one, but we are trying to keep it relaxed and fun! 

This sounds like a cool idea! I'm in Oxon Hill, MD. After April 1st I will be in Waldorf, MD.

Latest posts

Back