Signature... ♥

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to have at least 10 posts and be a member for at least 7 days to have a signature. If you have any other questions, let me know!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You have to have at least 10 posts and be a member for at least 7 days to have a signature. If you have any other questions, let me know!
Oh ok! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, so I've met this criteria. And I still don't know where or how to find to do this? Obviously I am missing something or the probationary time is much longer.

Originally Posted by vogueboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, so I've met this criteria. And I still don't know where or how to find to do this? Obviously I am missing something or the probationary time is much longer.

Not yet but you will in three more days.

Your join date: 2012-07-11 20:59:09.267553+00

Ohhh... LOL I can't count. I thought 7 was the day, not the month. Sad really...

Thx Z

wink.gif

Latest posts

Back